Kids being kids on a Rupp Kart.

This is a video of some kids having a blast on an old Rupp Kart with an MC49. This is what the life of a kid should be like.

[video=youtube;EBhsOw7oQTI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBhsOw7oQTI[/video]

Great fun and one sweet running MC049 and no one jumped out to inter fear with just two boys being boys. How would it be better all they need is COMPITION and a flagman.
Steve

good ole fashion fun!!! my dad took my go cart when he seen my driving skills in action on the street and not in the parking lot like I was told...told me to get a mini bike if I was going to ride in the street!!

Glad you guys liked it. I got a kick out of it, especially hearing the laughter and watching them being kids. This was a day they'll remember for the rest of their lives.

What a great video....I thought they had good reaction time from their driving skills, but then I knew that one kid did when he pulled his finger off that smokin' hot tire so fast ... :laugh:

Thanks for the smiles.

Great video Dave :thumbsup: I liked how they didn't even care that the left rear tire was flat, when the kid was doing the smoke show the rim was spinning in the tire :doah: