Kids "Planking"

I'm sitting in my FJ waiting to pick my son up from school and I've noticed a couple of kids on the playground with a cell phone planking. What is this world coming to?

I guess you should look it up. It's stupid and makes zero sense. I found it odd. We played sports and sweat. Most kids now sit under pavilions with iPads and iPhones.

buckeye

So let me get this right, they are laying flat out and taking pics of each other? Now I use to do that with my first wife, but she found out I was showing my friends and that came to a stop.

Maybe kids are dumber today than when I grew up.:doah:

Back when I was a kid I can remember going to the woods with my friend and his dads 22 pistol and having a fun afternoon, the minibikes must have been broken or something.:rolleyes:
(yeah we got in trouble but I remember the fun not the punishment:wink:)
Now that was fun to do but laying face down and taking a picture just seems stupid to me.

The iPad and iPhones

I guess you should look it up. It's stupid and makes zero sense. I found it odd. We played sports and sweat. Most kids now sit under pavilions with iPads and iPhones.
Now could it be that they just have skipped their childhood and have downloaded a new AP that rushes them past all the UN-necessary parts of life's experiences. Plowing head first into a world controlled by a phone and the voices of endless twittering and texting of dripple from other lifeless soles.
Who needs to study anything just Goggle it up and wall aha look at all the choices. Why do math in your head or on paper you have a computer in you hands. And the games offered to the young kids are all about destruction of property and life's with no consequences .
Steve :scooter:

I gave this some thought and this planking thing might not be all that bad...

This is my version

Now thats just trouble, if my wife seen me looking at something like that somehow I'd be the bad guy and be in trouble but how can someone not look.:shrug:

I guess some people have better planking form than others.