kings and velodrome race vids

Sorry but you have us mixed up with someone else, there have been a few guys from down south that come up here to race, but I don't recall any of them bashing you or anyone else whatsoever. All i know is the little bit I picked up online and don't care, it seems as though tt wants animosity and wants to split everyone into minibike gangs, I just want to go to the race here and have a good time and see everyone else do the same. Carrying hate and despair is a heavy load to carry, look ahead, not back and enjoy others with the same interests. So that was you doing all the left over ugly valley girls.

Sorry but you have us mixed up with someone else, there have been a few guys from down south that come up here to race, but I don't recall any of them bashing you or anyone else whatsoever. All i know is the little bit I picked up online and don't care, it seems as though tt wants animosity and wants to split everyone into minibike gangs, I just want to go to the race here and have a good time and see everyone else do the same. Carrying hate and despair is a heavy load to carry, look ahead, not back and enjoy others with the same interests. So that was you doing all the left over ugly valley girls.
Well put GOAT.:scooter:

I have been a part of the Hanford group, racing from the start. In the beginning, we tested several tracks to figure out which would work for most of the minis. On the drag racing, we took advice from all the drag racers who said that the track must be 1/8 mile....then most of the drag racers failed to show up. We have done our best to take the bikes off the street, out of danger, working within the laws. If you and others want to take over, do a better job, call me and I will give you the name/number of who you need to directly contact....won't bother me, I will just show up when you give me a date/time.:scooter:

Fast Tote,

I do not even know you, never heard your name and do not have any opinion. We race hard here in Southern California. Very hard! I do not come up north nor have I ever considered it. So, if you think you know me, or the choices I made regarding who I ride with, trust with my machine, you’re not well informed. SFVSBF held the greatest show of 2009. It was not fair for everyone. I witnessed the most awesome event ever. Nobody deserved to be banned for life, for having better equipment and being lumped into one class and having only two or three to advance to the main event out of ten riders. So, if you need to be informed that's OK. Don't mince words as I will invoke havoc. Minidragbike was fair and abused many times. He was accused of not paying dues for 2009 and still allowed to race anyhow. Paul spent $1500.00 of his own money to create the fabulous event. He can never be repaid for his accomplishments and then promptly excused himself from this Forum forever. EE knows I called the main and my guy won it. I am not bringing back the past. Pasadena Bone Shaker and Pro Nova also were aware of the very fact all the LA racers were lumped into the first race. No straws. Just three could transfer of 10-12 racers. So I must tell you, you need to know me very well to understand my participation concerns and conduct. You are somewhat out of the loop and I hold no animosity to your organization. If you group racers with a hat that way the racer's are grouped anonymously, nobody could complain of unfair grouping processes. So, please before you make assumptions, EE and I go back to 1976. I thought ED ran that SFVSBF. I was incorrect. Paul or Rev something is the promoter. His contribution was great. His actions were questionable and should have drawn from a hat to distribute even competition. Another race the LA Rider's did not know known landmarks and still took 2nd and 3rd. place. The La Racer's are the group to beat. They play hard, race hard and take second place to nobody. That is why I chose to associate with the winning team. Please check your facts as you’re mixed up in the madness. Win lose or draw, I RACE TO WIN, THE DING DONG RACER'S ARE THE ONES TO BEAT. SHOW UP IN COMPTON, CA AND SHOW WHAT YOU GOT? I ASSURE YOU WILL BE WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS AND AFFECTION IF YOU RACE TO WIN?
Paul can never be thanked enough, he spent mega dollars and got hammered for not being fair and disappeared into the abyss after banning Charles when he was the responsible party… Not cool but appreciative none the less. He is very respected, just not a fair promotor…I am through discussing the past> Lead follow or get out of the way, you will be punted, no questions asked! :thumbsup:

TT out!

BTW, The hottest girls ever, were from Van Nuys Blvd. and we nailed them all, the good the bad and the 15 minute rule was always enforced.. No sex in 15 minutes they were kicked to the curb...the end!
Long live the Overland Express and the California Blues2.

Last edited:
fast tote wasn't here for all the drama over that, so there's a very good chance he's not aware of what went down. if you guys want to argue this out, just take it to PM's. :thumbsup:

I wonder how heavy the bag is with all that griping and greavin in it. Gotta be a heavy load. I would have to get a bigger engine to carry it on my minibike. Forums are suppose to be fun

Edwin , I have Marv's motor. I took it all apart and found nothing wrong...:confused:so I reassembled it, set the valves to 4000ths, mounted it to the work bench, added a fuel line and ran it for over 30 min with no issues. Going to have Marv bring the rest of the bike over, reinstall the motor and see if it was a fuel delivery issue or possibly the kill switch grounding out somewhere....either way, Marv will back on the road.:scooter:

edwin

Edwin , I have Marv's motor. I took it all apart and found nothing wrong...:confused:so I reassembled it, set the valves to 4000ths, mounted it to the work bench, added a fuel line and ran it for over 30 min with no issues. Going to have Marv bring the rest of the bike over, reinstall the motor and see if it was a fuel delivery issue or possibly the kill switch grounding out somewhere....either way, Marv will back on the road.:scooter:
Allan, what a trip!!!! your probably right, either a fuel or kill sw deal. well thats good news for Marv. so tell me howz the bonanzilla project goin ?

TT as far as the first heat race there were 10 riders 3 of us were from got torque 2 of us advnced #4 @ #333 one of our riders was eliminated i dont know who else advanced ..as far as the main yes big al would have won had he not pulled off the track i know because i tried to catch him for14 laps.The 2nd main event with only 3 bikes only happened because i as the winner due to al pulling off 1/2 a lap early agreed to a top 3 rerace ,dan from gt myself from gt and big al from la.what ever happened in the pitts i dont know .The track fee was paid with the dues from the sfv club .one thing we do agree upon is that terror drome was the best mini bike race ever.Lets do it again set it up and the torque's will be there.i still plan on coming to la but not until it cools down a little more heard you guys had a visit from law recently havent heard from anyone who was actually there what happened send me a pm.now lets get back to racing the past is over.

Dave: Looks to me like you are the winner, congradulations, never did really hear before who won. In two weeks you guys can come up here and get some racing time in before the next velodrome race, everyone here is always glad to see everyone show up. Hope to have a bunch of heat races and everyone in the main as before. There is rumor of a possible race 20 minutes east of kings speedway right off the 99 at Plaza Park 1 week after the Kings Speedway race, if it materializes I will post it. :clap::clap: fun! fun!

Guardrail Dave,

I was the guy who watched you run a perfect race in the main and in the heat race. You rolled off the throttle of your 400 cc machine with green horns on the front. I picked you as the winner to ED. I said "it was going to happen." The other rider, with the scooter tire up front had no grip in the turns and your bike had much more ground clearance to ride smoother. I am glad I figured out who you were, because you deserved the win. No matter where you came from?

The final race after the brain fade was not necessary. You won it fair and square becaue the first place rider never took the checkered flag. It is all in the past. The future is NOW!

Because, the race cost Rev $1500.00 my suggestion is we organize a supporting group of fifteen or thirty riders to promote another race for 2010. At fifty dollars each it should be do able? Paul will not do this again. I appreciate his vision. The rules must be set in concrete and not changed for any reason.

TT :thumbsup:

Thank you for your comments and great riding abilities. You were awesome!

Last edited:
well goat i got the first main but dan took it on the re race but either way the trophy found a home at fire breathing industries .the harley shop where we do all our hop ups.our valley race was cancelled this month so were all anxious to come up and run the dirt oval ...we need our race fix to keep us sane

edwin

Guardrail Dave,

I was the guy who watched you run a perfect race in the main and in the heat race. You rolled off the throttle of your 400 cc machine with green horns on the front. I picked you as the winner to ED. I said "it was going to happen." The other rider, with the scooter tire up front had no grip in the turns and your bike had much more ground clearance to ride smoother. I am glad I figured out who you were, because you deserved the win. No matter where you came from?

The final race after the brain fade was not necessary. You won it fair and square becaue the first place rider never took the checkered flag. It is all in the past. The future is NOW!

Because, the race cost Rev $1500.00 my suggestion is we organize a supporting group of fifteen or thirty riders to promote another race for 2010. At fifty dollars each it should be do able? Paul will not do this again. I appreciate his vision. The rules must be set in concrete and not changed for any reason.

TT :thumbsup:

Thank you for your comments and great riding abilities. You were awesome!
Hi. TT. just so you know, not a big deal but the guy with the green horns on his bike is Dan, he was on a yerf dog with a craftsman 15 horse motor. the horns are actually the headlight brackets covered with green garden hose, as to help not hurt other racers. if you look at guardrails avatar, thats what dave was racing on. any way probably not important at all.

but what is important to me would be doin tha velodrome race again. what ever you need to organize or support the cause, just let me know. i wouldnt
mind promoting or helping in any way. thanks

Just to let you know it has been proposed to 10 members. The letter reads like this;

Ed,
I am sure you have watched the Veledrome thread. It has been proposed doing it again. Personally, I do not want to step into Paul’s shoes. I would need to speak with you regarding a June 19, and 20, 2010 two day Nationals hosted in Encino, CA. A “Paved Oval National” could be conceivable if we were able to put our heads together and you were the ‘Executive President’ of a newly formed LLC. It would have to have a LLC and that cost $300.00-500.00 alone. The groups would be need to be lumped into stock novice, Intermediate Junior and Pro Unlimited We/us would have to have practice, time trials, qualifier’s semi’s and main events. We would need to have a film crew from U-Tube filming the event.

If this interests you, then we move forward. If it does not then we tried and failed to replicate the best event of 2009.

Regards,

TT
minibikeservice@aol.com

How about me? This is the guy from DING DONG RACING, can I come and watch too? If you get lucky I might bring the worlds fastest tote goat for display. It will be at the kings race again on the 14th puttin around carrying an old fat guy that's still having fun. By having an event with multiple people involved with a bunch of classes turns into a cluster truck. The best way we have found is let the track manager know what you are doing and let them run the races, officiate and organize, that is what they do, then there is no crying and making false accusations and stereotyping everyone from a certain area. Like Mike from VKE RACING told me it's fun until everyone wants classes and then they argue about which class they should be in, then next everyone quits and goes fishing.

Quote Evil ED,

It's easy!! Just ask anyone who's done it before. So many times it's ALL still the same. Fishing is good!

Remember, I went code blue. Nothing but nothing ever phases me personaly.

Let Ed sort out the details.

Whining
Whimping
Wondering
Wavering
Walking
Waking
Waiting
Wanting
Willing
Wronging
Watching
Will :smile:

Have a good 2010 and race hard to win. All other's stand around and watch the world go round and round....

TT

Just to let you know it has been proposed to 10 members. The letter reads like this;

Ed,
I am sure you have watched the Veledrome thread. It has been proposed doing it again. Personally, I do not want to step into Paul’s shoes. I would need to speak with you regarding a June 19, and 20, 2010 two day Nationals hosted in Encino, CA. A “Paved Oval National” could be conceivable if we were able to put our heads together and you were the ‘Executive President’ of a newly formed LLC. It would have to have a LLC and that cost $300.00-500.00 alone. The groups would be need to be lumped into stock novice, Intermediate Junior and Pro Unlimited We/us would have to have practice, time trials, qualifier’s semi’s and main events. We would need to have a film crew from U-Tube filming the event.

If this interests you, then we move forward. If it does not then we tried and failed to replicate the best event of 2009.

Regards,

TT
minibikeservice@aol.com
Which Ed are you talking about ? Evil Ed or Edwin ?

Bigevilone2,

You have the power to do this! You are my pick of 10,000 member's to recreate the dream Paul had. You are the only person who can pull this off. I know it's a big responsibility to do miracles. You must take the reins and offer your services to promote this race.

I am sure you can do it.

Best Regards,

EE

ITS EASY... JUST ASK ANYONE WHOS NEVER DONE IT BEFORE !!!
:eek:ut:

Bigevilone2,

You have the power to do this! You are my pick of 10,000 member's to recreate the dream Paul had. You are the only person who can pull this off. I know it's a big responsibility to do miracles. You must take the reins and offer your services to promote this race.

I am sure you can do it.

Best Regards,

EE

ITS EASY... JUST ASK ANYONE WHOS NEVER DONE IT BEFORE !!!
:eek:ut:
Actually, I gave the number to one of the Fresno boys and they are going to put an event on as soon as I get the paramedics together for them. Lets see how that event goes and maybe the S.F.V. boys will put another one on without Paul.
Later EE