kings and velodrome race vids

the desert trip beats anything mini bike related. you guys can stop by if you want. we're a ways up Gold Canyon Rd (off Jawbone Canyon Rd) and behind the huge rock. :wink:

you guys can give me a hard time all you want. it's more entertaining than the same old BS that goes around on here daily. :thefinger:

lets recap #1 icant afford the gas..sollution tote goat will pay for it ..#2 my bike isnt running ..sollution allen1967 will lend you a bike...#3 i will be out of town..in jaw bone which is farther from concord than kings speedway is who paid for the gas?....you dont have to respond idont care.im just reading the posts

#1 that's fine

#2 i'd prefer to have my own bike than ride someone else's (takes most of the fun out of it IMO). my DB won't take much to get going, i just haven't gotten around to it. my friend that i ride with just bought a new place so we're not riding. i haven't had much motivation to get mine going because of that and riding around my neighborhood by myself is boring. since my hours are getting cut at work i'll need something to do and fixing that is at the top of my list.

#3 this trip happens the 2nd weekend of November every year. i've done it for the last 3 and i think they've been doing it for 10 now. this trip costs me so much every year that gas is the least of my concerns for it. someone also rides down with me so half of the gas is covered there (except this year because i'm going down a day early).

:thefinger:

if you guys want to pay for my gas i'll be there. :thefinger:

:
so you say you know this camping trip happens every year but you didnt remember until people "actually" expected you to show, then you just happened to remember. im just tryin figure this out.......................uhuh................yep...............ok...............mmhm that what it sounds like:hammer:

TT IN!

jfowehwoehwoehowhgowehjgowehjgwojewjfwejopejpewojpoewjwpejopwejopwejpowjgijh9ugj

Follow, follow,follow, the yellow brick road. If ever there was a wiz that was, Strigoi is one, because, because. Because of all the wonderful things he does.. DA Da Da Da Da.

Hey champ! Bring me the bromstick of the wicked witch of the west and I shall pay your fuel cost and fix your bike. If and when you want to be with all the looser's in the SFVSBF...>? They will cry and cry, because they cannt keep up with the LA Racer's and change rules at the very last minute. However, that does not make them bad guy's just Valley Guys. We all know Valley Girls are the best on the West Coast. I should know!!! I had my fair share....:thumbsup:

TT OUT!

so you say you know this camping trip happens every year but you didnt remember until people "actually" expected you to show, then you just happened to remember. im just tryin figure this out.......................uhuh................yep...............ok...............mmhm that what it sounds like:hammer:
nope, i put a time off request in at work over a month ago. i didn't know that the race was on the 14th until you guys just told me today.

Man, 410 sprint cars or minibikes. that's a tough decision. If I go to Perris for the Oval Nat's I'll probably skip Tulare. Although I should go and sell some cars. We'll see, hard to turn down an offer to ride a bike you built.

just go with what colby said. come to hanford and race for a while and u could leave at like 5 and still be there in time of 410 race. its a win win.

Some people aren't computer savay. They should not be made fun of because they don't know how to do something. HELL, I have had a computer for nine years and still type with one finger. Take a guess which finger. LMFAO !! :thumbsup:
I can guess which finger, but I'm not gonna smell it. :repuke:

TT: The races in Hanford on nov.14th is common ground for everyone, there will be plenty of heat racing and a main, the races are set up by the track and run by their officials, they run the track and know how to conduct races, so here is everyones chance to have some fun, everyone is welcome and will be treated alike even you, you can be the monitor, yes I am a looser, I have lost a lot of times in life but have had fun either way so come on up and enjoy a fun day with a bunch of guys with a good frame of mind, hell we might even have the first minibike poet contest to accomidate you. :thumbsup: