kings and velodrome race vids

tomsprops

I'm with Ed . Strigoi should spend less time typeing and more time Wrenching ! Who know's matbe he could actually make a race ? They seem to keep getting closer to him ? Or was that alway's just his excuse for not showing up ? :thefinger:

if you guys want to pay for my gas i'll be there. :thefinger:

yes, i should start wrenching more. my DB hasn't run right in months and the other bike has just been sitting. i have been collecting parts for it though. considering my job situation now, i won't be dumping any more money into either of them for awhile. :thumbdown:

edwin

if you guys want to pay for my gas i'll be there. :thefinger:

yes, i should start wrenching more. my DB hasn't run right in months and the other bike has just been sitting. i have been collecting parts for it though. considering my job situation now, i won't be dumping any more money into either of them for awhile. :thumbdown:
whats with the job situation, arnt you a harley tech at a h-d dealership.what happened ?

I was talking about the Moderator jumping in Edwins shit about the post.
BACK OFF MR. 65 !!!! :hammer:
that's the whole reason you guys like getting on my case. yeah, let's go pick on the big bad moderator. i posted the same way before and no one cared. i personally find it somewhat amusing anymore.

i come from a different background with the message boards i post on. it seems like everyone here takes anything posted without a "just kidding" or smilie behind it totally seriously. i was giving him a hard time for not posting links. on the other boards i'm on it's an etiquette thing. if you want people to look at something you provide links and don't expect them to go searching for stuff. if you don't post links you better expect people to give you shit about it.

it's a message board and not real life. don't take anything posted personally unless someone makes a personal attack. some of you guys should check out other boards just to see how nice and polite the majority of the people act on here.

:thumbsup:

I think someone on this board needs a spell checker. Otherwise, the Guy hiding in the bushes will get you and lump your head, and how!

I am all smiles. Life could not be better unless I knew the ending!!!??

Striogi, keep up the good work. Hent depends on you, and won't agree with me, unless I am right...?

TT OUT! :smile:

that's the whole reason you guys like getting on my case. yeah, let's go pick on the big bad moderator. i posted the same way before and no one cared. i personally find it somewhat amusing anymore.

i come from a different background with the message boards i post on. it seems like everyone here takes anything posted without a "just kidding" or smilie behind it totally seriously. i was giving him a hard time for not posting links. on the other boards i'm on it's an etiquette thing. if you want people to look at something you provide links and don't expect them to go searching for stuff. if you don't post links you better expect people to give you shit about it.

it's a message board and not real life. don't take anything posted personally unless someone makes a personal attack. some of you guys should check out other boards just to see how nice and polite the majority of the people act on here.

Hey Mike
He did put in the first post where the vids were and how to see them. Some people are just too lazy to search for them. My main beef with this board is nobody attacks the thread bashers on this site.
I know about different boards,I am on one site where at the end of the year we have a party and there is an award for BEST SHIT TALKER. I have won that award 3 years in a row.
I've had my computer for nine years and still do not know how to cut and paste. I don't care if I ever learn to do it,but if someone tells me where something is at,I will search for it. I don't need a LINK then.
No hard feelings but start picking on the thread bashers and this will be a more enjoyable site.
Take care, Ed :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Most people need links because there probably using the computer at work and don't have time to search for stuff.

Last edited:
Strigoi: "If you guys pay my gas I'll be there" Well here it is, I talked to some of the guys here and we are willing to do so, I am sure others will step up to the plate and help get you here. Here's that smile, :smile: :thumbsup: And I'm not kidding. So I'm calling your bluff.

Hey Ed: I'm with you on this computer stuff, when I need some help I ask my wife,my daughter or 8 year old grandaughter to help me out, I also type with one finger, we must be good, hell we can type with one finger & most people have to use all of them, besides I allways figured if you were a man and could type really well you must have a little girl in you. :wink::thumbsup:

edwin

That concrete track looks sick! I would hate to lose it on that track. Sick vids...
its a sick track allright. thats why theres a group of guys from hanford ca, that are trying to rent that spot again for a future race.

and let me tell you about losing it on that track personally.
i went into the wall on the second turn of the final heat. flipped over my bike, and attempted to get up after sliding down the embankment only to get anothere riders knee directely into my helmet, whippin the bottom portion of my helmet to my collar bone, therefore braking it. fun fun fun. :smile:

i can't go Nov 14th. i'll be camping/shooting guns/drinking at Jawbone Canyon in the Mojave desert that weekend (from the 12th to the 15th).

edit: just so you guys can't call BS as easily, attached is a pic of some of us from last year (usually about 25 people show). :thefinger:

i love going on this trip. it's just several days of doing whatever the hahahaha we want since it's damn hard to get in trouble out there.

Last edited:

i come from a different background with the message boards i post on. it seems like everyone here takes anything posted without a "just kidding" or smilie behind it totally seriously. i was giving him a hard time for not posting links.
hmm, people seem to be over you givin others a hard time. maybe you should come race instead of just sit on the computer. were all ready.:scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter: