L.A Drag Spot.

Lolo lol lol bruce is funny lol lol lo bruce is funny. LMAO what and entertaining guy .... lol lol lol ...... lets all laugh together ..... lmao lmao lmao ...... bruce loves to be hated lol lol lol lol ......

bruce is the best lol lol lol ...... bruce is the greatest lol lol lol ...... bruce your the 7hr away man ...... lol lol lol ..... bruce cant wait to see you when your bike is done ...... lol lol lol ...... 7hr away bruce ....... yeah! LMAO! It's so funny.

Lol yeah that's it bruce. Nice deflection female dog.

Speaking of minding your own blood clot, back the fu-- off my Nephew female dog. You have nothing else to go off now other than bringing up stuff like that. Its no concern of your female dog.

Look you know we are faster than Ronald now regardless of his having the crown. You know I just beat Charles Blue Devil motor, you know we are out there weekend after weekend enjoying owe seen so you throw low blows like this ..... female dog please. First it was the whole money thing with you, your big homie would chime in on that one defending your female dog arse so we left it alone months ago. Your consistently throughout cheeps shots that have nothing to do with you. Look you wanna be that guy that loves to be hated, cool. Big boss man with all the time in the world to play in the internet, cool. Just note that your the one always bringing up family members on this site. Moms, Dad's Nephews, Brothers. All personal insults now matter your method of justification. Your the problem bruce. You know this and love it. Your big homie knows it and loves it. Cool. We got nothing but time, I got your group hug on layaway don't trip. :wink:
You keep up the "female dog" stuff so why should I be a better person than you:shrug: I never said a bad thing about your family or anyone elses...keep it straight blood clot:thumbsup:

You keep up the "female dog" stuff so why should I be a better person than you:shrug: I never said a bad thing about your family or anyone elses...keep it straight blood clot:thumbsup:
Lol lol lol lol funny games you play bruce .... real funny ..... lmao lmao lmao!

bruce the funny guy ...... yeeeaaah!

Lolo lol lol bruce is funny lol lol lo bruce is funny. LMAO what and entertaining guy .... lol lol lol ...... lets all laugh together ..... lmao lmao lmao ...... bruce loves to be hated lol lol lol lol ......

bruce is the best lol lol lol ...... bruce is the greatest lol lol lol ...... bruce your the 7hr away man ...... lol lol lol ..... bruce cant wait to see you when your bike is done ...... lol lol lol ...... 7hr away bruce ....... yeah! LMAO! It's so funny.
Are you 'high"... I hope your not doing that "illegal" stuff around "minors" :confused:

Hired Gun ? :shrug:

Torpedo ? :shrug:

Think im missing something, and monte1 said i know everything ? :shrug:
Oh, yeah.

Hired gun. Dom. In reference to him calling my brother out about my Nephew. No difference with Dom in my book but he wants to point out my Nephew .... wtf is that ? No pun intended Ty just pointing out his lame as attempt to once again insult my Family.

Torpedo. bruce bruce the funny guy.

monte1. The New York bad ass .....

Oh, yeah.

Hired gun. Dom. In reference to him calling my brother out about my Nephew. No difference with Dom in my book but he wants to point out my Nephew .... wtf is that ? No pun intended Ty just pointing out his lame as attempt to once again insult my Family.

Atleast you can spell New York, Monte1 has it as Newyork....:wink:

i dont think it is a insult to your family brian, just bruce trying to get under your guys skin, and i see the point with Dom, and yes Ty thinks about it everytime doms gets on one of these bikes....:thumbsup:

Oh, yeah.

Big difference. Dom will be racing his own bike. I've seen Ty race a minibike on video...he doesn't make "excuses" why he don't "race". It's all good, I don't expect you to "get it" blood clot :thumbsup:

Frankie, I do worry about that, that's why I would never put a "minor" on something I wouldn't ride myself:thumbsup: The racing I do is sanctioned and on a closed course with all the saftey concerns completly covered:thumbsup: Bottom line frankie, if you won't ride it ...your "minor" Son shouldn't be either:wink:
u still dont get it fool. I dont ride it cuz of my knee injury. Same reason others with injuries dont ride. Not because its not safe. In case u havent looked at the video's, u tell me one other person who wears more protection gear than my son wears. Look at the video of him walking up to race Lobo's bike. R u blind, dumb or just plain stupid.

So if I used ur statement, since this is not a closed sanctioned event, ur not gonna ever come down and ride then right? U r a definite hypocrite.

BTW, my son is older than he looks, he owns and drives his own car if that says anything, so cut it out with the "minor" comments. He will be of age real soon. He also makes his own decisions, and is responsible.

u still dont get it fool. I dont ride it cuz of my knee injury. Same reason others with injuries dont ride. Not because its not safe. In case u havent looked at the video's, u tell me one other person who wears more protection gear than my son wears. Look at the video of him walking up to race Lobo's bike. R u blind, dumb or just plain stupid.

So if I used ur statement, since this is not a closed sanctioned event, ur not gonna ever come down and ride then right? U r a definite hypocrite.

BTW, my son is older than he looks, he owns and drives his own car if that says anything, so cut it out with the "minor" comments. He will be of age real soon. He also makes his own decisions, and is responsible.
So if it's "safe" you should be able to race yourself :shrug: If your son is under 18 years of age, he is considered a "minor" in the state of California :thumbsup: Frankie I do get it...there's a fine line between "reasons" and "excuses":wink:

Frankie, I would not put my "minor" child on a minibike that I was afraid to ride myself...pretty simple:thumbsup: I also wouldn't put my "minor' child on lobo's bike to try to beat Ronald :eek:ut: Come on frankie you aint this stupid...or are you:eek:ut:

Frankie, I would not put my "minor" child on a minibike that I was afraid to ride myself...pretty simple:thumbsup: I also wouldn't put my "minor' child on lobo's bike to try to beat Ronald :eek:ut: Come on frankie you aint this stupid...or are you:eek:ut:
Bruce is like kenny powers, but for the quad world. Lol. Shut the ef up already . You sound like a female that didn't get he purse . Go buy some thing pretty you won't ride and shut up already. No body likes you.