L.A Drag Spot.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Nah he will make them, we have already dicussed that, but i told him there are more people running the 200's then the 390's.....

Thats a whole nother can of worms we wont get into yet...!

Nobody spends that much time designing something and writing programs for just one....lol
That sounds cool
But I know it will take a good while, and price.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I was told there will be a gasser event this coming weekend. Hopefully we see a good turn out. I'm also looking forward to seeing Bryans new MDB built 212 gasser make it out. I mentioned it to LOBO but haven't got an answer back from him on whether or not he'd be entering this round.
The motor has been done for almost a month now. Bryan has just been held up making his frame nice.

Soon I will build me a gasser, but not for the event. Just one faster than my cruiser because the GT guys love having a bike they can beat me on. I don't mind losing a race, but once you start talking shit, and saying I'm slow, then your going to far.

I only allow them to be faster than me. They don't understand what that means just yet

The motor has been done for almost a month now. Bryan has just been held up making his frame nice.

Soon I will build me a gasser, but not for the event. Just one faster than my cruiser because the GT guys love having a bike they can beat me on. I don't mind losing a race, but once you start talking shit, and saying I'm slow, then your going to far.

I only allow them to be faster than me. They don't understand what that means just yet
Lol just yet ..... Lol.

A mdb your gassers slow.:laugh:
Been telling you that for a year now. Lol

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
A mdb your gassers slow.:laugh:
Been telling you that for a year now. Lol
Yes, you mean my cruiser is slow. I agree
But it still runs good, and been so for years now. Before any of the GT guys had bikes. So all these new guys don't understand when you build a bike for cruising. Remember at the time I built it there was no such thing as "A Gasser", or a "Predator", or even a F&B camp. It was just a neighborhood cruiser, and fathers day cruiser. I left the racing for my race bikes.

I was talking with Isky today, he has a .233" piston. But it will put me at 213.7 cc, not legal for the event. But I might still do it anyway because it doesn't need to be legal.

Yes, you mean my cruiser is slow. I agree
But it still runs good, and been so for years now. Before any of the GT guys had bikes. So all these new guys don't understand when you build a bike for cruising. Remember at the time I built it there was no such thing as "A Gasser", or a "Predator", or even a F&B camp. It was just a neighborhood cruiser, and fathers day cruiser. I left the racing for my race bikes.

I was talking with Isky today, he has a .233" piston. But it will put me at 213.7 cc, not legal for the event. But I might still do it anyway because it doesn't need to be legal.
Lol . Just messin with ya . Lol.
Yeah you cruiser was almost as fast as my old cruiser. Lol
Me being in the gasser races is not gona work anymore(too heavy). Im with ya on stepping up the build . I not gona let some rules keep me from ridin and having fun. My next motor will take me a while to build but, will be a gasser and big.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Lol . Just messin with ya . Lol.
Yeah you cruiser was almost as fast as my old cruiser. Lol
Me being in the gasser races is not gona work anymore(too heavy). Im with ya on stepping up the build . I not gona let some rules keep me from ridin and having fun. My next motor will take me a while to build but, will be a gasser and big.
Oh ok, yeah I didn't want to spend to much money on it. Which is why I don't want to do 3".

I just need a few parts, mainly a carb, and finally get a bigger cam. It should be about a 3hp gain over what I have now.

Oh ok, yeah I didn't want to spend to much money on it. Which is why I don't want to do 3".

I just need a few parts, mainly a carb, and finally get a bigger cam. It should be about a 3hp gain over what I have now.
same as my current db motor. It's not even 350 lift. An the head on there now is not even ported. Just found out the aluminum Honda flywheel that I was runnin on that motor has stress cracks in it. Time for an upgrade I guess. Carb same deal, need an ugrade if I want that motor to be faster. I'll have it out there this Sat. See what happens.

Last edited:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
same as my current db motor. It's not even 350 lift. An the head on there now is not even ported. Just found out the aluminum Honda flywheel that I was runnin on that motor has stress cracks in it. Time for an upgrade I guess. Carb same deal, need an ugrade if I want that motor to be faster. I'll have it out there this Sat. See what happens.
I only have a .290" cam. Less than what you have, but more soon