L.A Drag Spot.

I moved out to nor cal trying to get a crew read for 2014. When should we be ready by. Let's do it big 2014. From sac Stockton Fresno bako la lets get it in Cali stand up. And what's up with the D. :scooter:

I moved out to nor cal trying to get a crew read for 2014. When should we be ready by. Let's do it big 2014. From sac Stockton Fresno bako la lets get it in Cali stand up. And what's up with the D. :scooter:
Not that I should be talking since I don't have a drag bike yet.....but sound like a Nor Cal vs. So Cal race coming up. Wondering if they would let the mini drag bikes run at the Hot Rod Reunion?

http://www.famosoraceway.com/california-hot-rod-reunion.html

Would be a really cool event for a bunch of drag bike guys to race at and it would get the sport a lot of exposure. Just throwing out an idea.

We have a place called sac race way were you can run what ever you want.
How do you know you can run "anything you want?"

I think the answer Solo wanted to hear was "I asked a track official about running minibikes and they specifically said it was okay" or "because I've run them at Sacramento Raceway before without a problem."

A lot of tracks won't allow minibikes if they don't meet the minimum definition of a motorcycle with front suspension and a front brake.