L.A Drag Spot.

Good evening guys (here is 7pm EST), someone have direct me to this "LA Drag Spot" thread in search of obtaining a "Bob Temecula Frame". Can someone direct me to a link if he has a website to purchase his frame or email address of him so I can contact him. Thanks in advance for all the help to everyone.

Best Regards,
Ralph

Good evening guys (here is 7pm EST), someone have direct me to this "LA Drag Spot" thread in search of obtaining a "Bob Temecula Frame". Can someone direct me to a link if he has a website to purchase his frame or email address of him so I can contact him. Thanks in advance for all the help to everyone.

Best Regards,
Ralph
i had searched for him a while ago and a member helped me locate him... i dont think he has a website, but i will try and call him tomorrow and see where he is at, last i checked he was busy and trying to catch up on orders, wasnt taking any orders.. i dont fee comfortable giving his number out (and he told me to keep in touch, so its about time i called again), but i will try to remember to call him and see if it is ok... or an email, etc. he seems to be a very good man and hard worker, his frames are very nice...

Last edited:
Thanks LSCustoms,

UPDATE: I searched my inbox of previous conversations, it turned out that JD had sent me Bob's number. I called him and left him a message, he did called me back and informed me that he has a load of work and wont be able to do something for me until 45 days from today. Thanks once again

Ralph

Last edited:
Thanks LSCustoms,

UPDATE: I searched my inbox of previous conversations, it turned out that JD had sent me Bob's number. I called him and left him a message, he did called me back and informed me that he has a load of work and wont be able to do something for me until 45 days from today. Thanks once again

Ralph
cool! yep he is still backed up...

i havent post here in a VERY long time.. but i have a question.. Why is it that all these "turbo" "supercharged" "nitrous" bikes i see posted or at minibike shows never EVER have videos of them riding, or using the nitrous .. . or at least idling.. ?? are all these bikes just for show with NO GO? if so then why waste a minibike frame on a build you cant even ride??? please someone post a video of any of these in ACTION... and or your thoughts about my question.. i'd love to see and hear a fully functional turbo setup or supercharger ..

-Dee

I bet a lot of people either can't get them to run right or have them running "right," but the performance is disappointing.

The devil is in the details and there are a LOT of details in a build of that nature.

I bet a lot of people either can't get them to run right or have them running "right," but the performance is disappointing.

The devil is in the details and there are a LOT of details in a build of that nature.
I agree 100%. they post all these videos boasting about their turbo/nos set up but not 1 time have they posted a pass with it actually working and making hp.

I may as well tape some kind of contraption to my motor and make a video saying its a flux core capasitor and then just let my motor idle rev it a few times.:shrug:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
i havent post here in a VERY long time.. but i have a question.. Why is it that all these "turbo" "supercharged" "nitrous" bikes i see posted or at minibike shows never EVER have videos of them riding, or using the nitrous .. . or at least idling.. ?? are all these bikes just for show with NO GO? if so then why waste a minibike frame on a build you cant even ride??? please someone post a video of any of these in ACTION... and or your thoughts about my question.. i'd love to see and hear a fully functional turbo setup or supercharger ..

-Dee
Because they want credit for building it, but never any proof of it working good.

Because they want credit for building it, but never any proof of it working good.
credit for building a pretend bike? thats stupid... anyone who wins an award for a bike like that should hot glue that trophy on their trailer queen pretend bike .... what a waste of a bike and building skills.. the bikes LOOK great.. but if you cant ride it and prove its functionality .. it really means nothing. :eek:ut:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
credit for building a pretend bike? thats stupid... anyone who wins an award for a bike like that should hot glue that trophy on their trailer queen pretend bike .... what a waste of a bike and building skills.. the bikes LOOK great.. but if you cant ride it and prove its functionality .. it really means nothing. :eek:ut:
2x, I agree with this post