L.A Drag Spot.

^ I did the change gears on mine last year - had to have one custom made - changed out mounting screws on the idler shafts and such - custom cut grade #8 socked head cap screws - what fun! It works well now. :thumbsup:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Shit I had to figure out why this car wouldn't start. Took me a whole day testing everything. Found out it was a module wire melted. The distributor was rusted, I end up replacing the whole thing. Timing, vacuum leaks, and belts, done.

Shit I had to figure out why this car wouldn't start. Took me a whole day testing everything. Found out it was a module wire melted. The distributor was rusted, I end up replacing the whole thing. Timing, vacuum leaks, and belts, done.
I had a very rusted out distributor (only 2 years old and completely ruined) problem a couple of years back in my Honda Civic. A recurring radiator leak, hit the exhaust manifold, steamed it up under the hood and over time laid waste to to the distributor. Now, coolant leaks are treated like hazmat. Power wash everything under hood, dry out with big fan, pull distributor and douche it out with WD-40, blow out with compressed air.

:smile:

Last edited:
Yes sir. I might not have a minibike out today but I should still be there. I think the final gasser races are happening today.
Spot with Ronald yesterday. No gasser event this weekend. He was more interested in setting up a race with Charles and I. And Steven and HA. Our DB is torn down though. My brother is making a few mods to the frame.:thumbsup: No more breaking the tire loose out the dig ..........:scooter:

Spot with Ronald yesterday. No gasser event this weekend. He was more interested in setting up a race with Charles and I. And Steven and HA. Our DB is torn down though. My brother is making a few mods to the frame.:thumbsup: No more breaking the tire loose out the dig ..........:scooter:
Figures he would change stuff up. It's all good . His actions speak for him. It was funny how he was giving us the go a couple of weeks ago. Now he won't even line up.

Hey Goose... I was thinking about trying this new app called Veetle (live streaming app that allow s live streaming chat and viewng at the same time) . So guys from other places can log on and view the action in real time... What u think?

Hey Goose... I was thinking about trying this new app called Veetle (live streaming app that allow s live streaming chat and viewng at the same time) . So guys from other places can log on and view the action in real time... What u think?
That would be kool but my phone is too jacked up. All my mic's are broken due to metal flakes in my phone.lol. It would be cool tho . Like a live stream. We would need a commentator.lol.

Sounds good. What about a race between JD & monte1?