Let's See Your Riders

Azuslow,

Your mini looks like an Azusa as well... Nice. I like the color choice too. I had once lived in Erlanger, back in the early 80's.

Doug
Yes, it's an Azusa kit.

Azuslow, how did you mount your tank? I'm working with the same gastank and considering a few differnt mounting methods. I see hoseclamps but what did you clamp them to?
I made a small T-shaped bracket using the old tank mounts to bolt to.

6doggie3

Thank's for asking, but I do not. I purchased it at California Kart in San Jose and recently freshened it up. My other two mini bikes are an Azusa kit and a 69 Honda Mini Trail, that is registered for the street. View attachment 70910 View attachment 70912 View attachment 70913 View attachment 70914 View attachment 70915
With the changes you made to the Azusa like the fork plate, fenders ,brake bracket and wheels?
You would never know that was an Azusa? Nice!!!!

Finally was able to get to my rider yesterday. Shed has been snowed in for months. MTD Columbia.

Got two other rollers I think I will be selling soon if anyone is interested PM me.

Ding Ding

Same here, what runs gets rode, but seems like there is one you enjoy riding more then the others. Maybe because it is faster, maybe it has suspension, or because it is more reliable, etc.
Well then, the Gemini is my rider then for sure. It really is MUCH more than a pretty face, it's a performer! It's comfortable, fast, smooth, tough, and sounds awesome. As far as mini bikes go, it has set the bar for me.

yup didnt want to cut the frame and It was fulled of crap anyway so I figured why not. I think I even pulled an old sock out of it. I couldnt beleive I actually got it all sealed up with no leaks on the first try.