??? Lmao...

KB2ROCKET

If this was like politics the loser's would demand a recount and the spend the rest of their existence trying to wreck the credibility of the winners :laugh:

oldsledz

I came in last place in the just for fun class, but I am not complaining...................... The bike I wanted is sitting in my garage!

No prizes, no entry fees, rules only to break up the classes for clarification, on a free when nothing is free, super helpful website forum that has the actual name of a JUST FOR FUN class added so that anyone could post a project and still the Whaaaaaaaaambulance has to be called to the scene anyway. Wow.

Itype2slo

Your bike was sweet, but the best bike won. And yes life is nothing but popularity contests, you have to know that going in.:thumbsup:

I came in last place in the just for fun class, but I am not complaining...................... The bike I wanted is sitting in my garage!
Last place is still ahead of the guys like me that didn't even enter! I look at what you guys do and think "I better quit fixing minibikes and go take up checkers....or something else I might be good at!" Maybe one day I'll have the right bike and the motivation to do it. Until then, I'll just keep being jealous (and proud) of all of you.

Joe

The bike I wanted is sitting in my garage!
I thought you did an excellent job on that bike. It runs and rides very well from your video, and you had to deal with the weather, and most likely a job.

There is no doubt in my mind that you will ride and enjoy your Gilson more than I will ride mine.

Although the rules stated these could be bikes already started, you were one of two finishers out of a field of 14, who did a complete restoration within the time frame.

Again, excellent job in overcoming your time constraints and building an excellent machine, and most of all, for being big about it. I will add that you have been a solid contributor to this forum over the years, and definitely one of the guys whose posts always contain helpful, legitimate, information.

OMG!!! This site SUCKS! ( Not because the voting is skewed, but they let guys like this^^^^ in!
Hey Joe,.... Where ya goin with that gun in your hand?)

Oops! ( Too many people posted, I was talking smack about BBQ JOE!)

Last edited:
On a Facebook page this guy is an alleged big deal, seems his ego is even bigger. I call BS on his build anyway, no pile of parts no real update pics even of the sidecar. And he got second? With that entry pic were I in charge of the contest he'd a been bounced, a finished bike? Really?