Look What I Made Vickers Machine Gun WW1

I finished this up today. We had to make a creative representation for our unit we just finished(Imperialism,Industrialism and WW1). So I decided to make a Vickers Machine Gun Used during WW1.

Thats relly cool but any school that lets you bring it is looking forba massive lawsuit. Schools are a zero tolernce place that means anything that looks like drugs, guns or other wepons the student is supossed to go in front of the school board for suspension.

Oldsalt

Thats relly cool but any school that lets you bring it is looking forba massive lawsuit. Schools are a zero tolernce place that means anything that looks like drugs, guns or other wepons the student is supossed to go in front of the school board for suspension.
You may be right if what I have seen is the rule in his area. One child was expelled because he had a key chain size, 1" long, plastic 45 auto. The limp wrested fruits that took over our educational system can't be trusted to have a normal thought processes operating much of the time.

In one of our BTW Trike parade events one man made a very realistic replica of a 50 caliber machine gun and mounted it on his trike. Turned a lot of heads but no one lost theirs.
Steve :scooter:
PS : Nice job Bryan