Look what the Dumpster Fairy left us!

Howdy Everyone,
I pulled this one out of the dumpster at work. Just in time for Christmas. My plan is to disassemble and sand blast it, then build it with my ten year old son. The engine has compression and good spark. The carb is shot and corroded. The forks are chrome with flat black sprayed over it. Can anyone tell me what engine this is also?
Thanks,

Damn the internet works great for stuff like this! Thanks for the quick replies. Scooter Boy, I grew up over the hill in Scholls. Today I just payed over 100 :doah: bucks for a Christmas tree that came from Vernonia. That hurts.

Look a little harder ... That is a Cat 350ss ... Disc brake ... No scrub ... I have the same frame and fork ... I think bab will agree ... That is a Christmas gift that will keep on giving for sure ... :thumbsup:

Ahhh yes, good eye. I see it on the ads, is an SS the same as Slingshot? I'll have to go back and change the "what is it" answer. Neck there are no wrong dumpsters, just stinky ones.

Man your lucky, I watch on our trash days for minibikes and engines and never have any luck. We got one of those steel recycling dumpsters at the place were you take your papers and plastics junk and have no luck there, just junk. Anyways nice Cat.

Last edited: