Low budget storage solution

I would have been done along time ago if I was able to get the pallets for the walls.Got enough to finish the side walls,still need 2 more to build the end wall.Built the stairs and did some wiring while I was waiting.Got the roof finished today.Should have the rest of the pallets this week.At least the snow has held off long enough to get the roof on.Tomorrow I can put in the entrance door and do some more siding

I would have been done along time ago if I was able to get the pallets for the walls...
Well, and then there's all that time spent fixing up boats and vans and painting cars for other guys and doing stuff w/your kid, etc., etc.... You are a busy fellow and it's fun that you share it all w/us. Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks all,

Still need 1 more pallet to finish the end wall.Tore down the house I got the steel from last week and salvaged some lumber and enough paneling to do the bottom and probably have enough to do the short walls upstairs.The boat fits in nicely with room to spare.

Thanks Don

Done for this year.Still need to do the soffit,fascia and the big door in the spring.
Thanks to EL NINO for the weather

Still working on this too.
Got the door on,put the other window in upstairs today,more paneling ,and Trevor and I built a table upstairs so he can set up his slot cars and trains
Still have to finish the soffit and fascia.