Lowell Mich Ride was GREAT!

Weather was sunny and 75, likely the last real nice ride weekend ... 49 is predicted for next Saturday.
10 people and nine bikes .. my granddaughter rode with either Grandma or myself.

Mark (RCGuy) and his friend Gene live in Lowell and lead the way.
We were glad to see Steve (Jeep4me) made it to!

We had one breakdown, I towed it with my Hilltopper. It did OK for the most part but needed a little help going up hills, Fred Flintstone Style!
I also tried climbing a steep hill that the Predator powered Doodlebugs zipped right up .... neither of my Hilltopper's was up to the task ... I bet my VT-1040 would have done it from a dead stop at the bottom ... maybe next year.

Yep!............Another awsome Mi ride!................The Lowell area is great with miles of back roads through the countryside, I invited a couple of buddies to join in on the experience with us, good times had by all!...........:thumbsup:..........Tom.

Yep, another great day! We also found new territory, it is pretty much unlimited out here with all the back roads. Made new friends, got to hang with the old ones. Gonna see if we can get in one more for a fall color tour. Thanks to all that showed up!

Attachments

It was perfect .... As I lay here in bed drinking coffee wth the wife looking at the neighbors frost covered roof knowing its 36 degrees outside ... Brrrr!!

I'm in for a color tour ride in lowell this Sunday .... get the facts and post it up in a new thread .... The VT-1040 needs to get ready for the winter riding season!!