Makin New Stuff..... West Bend Guard

A new part I have been working on with some help from our local Bayareaburrito we have made a nice Guard for the West Bend 510 580 700 formed from the original tin one now the non existant will be available soon :thumbsup: shown is a polished part next to a out of mold part with the gates on it and a GEM cover in back we will talk about some other time :rolleyes:

Those parts are really nice. I already have one of your scrub brake shoes. Excellent work. Have you ever considered making a part to replace the steel half of the Powell Challenger two piece wheels? If you could make one that looked just like the cast aluminum side it would be awesome. Especially since my steel sides have completely rusted out.

Those parts are really nice. I already have one of your scrub brake shoes. Excellent work. Have you ever considered making a part to replace the steel half of the Powell Challenger two piece wheels? If you could make one that looked just like the cast aluminum side it would be awesome. Especially since my steel sides have completely rusted out.
I could make one that was cast it would need to be a bit thicker and then I could machine it for a smooth finish, might be a good idea..

Awesome. I've been eying your other guard as well. Just haven't pulled the trigger...just a matter of time. Most likely once some of my ebay auctions end and I'm trading old junk for new junk LOL

On the subject of new parts , whatcha think about the GEM manifold that Kustom Kart is selling. How hard do you think it would be to make those and is there a market for them?
Straight and angled?

P.S. Kickstarters

On the subject of new parts , whatcha think about the GEM manifold that Kustom Kart is selling. How hard do you think it would be to make those and is there a market for them?
Straight and angled?

P.S. Kickstarters
I like the set up he has for sale, but I do not see the market.. usually even on my small run of parts I need to sell 30 to make it worth my time...