mass free mini

do we have guys around or close to middleboro mass.prefer someone on a
shoe string budget,maby just starting to get in to are hobby,,i have a ugly
mini bike there that would be a start,,i can drive ther to get it,or give it
to a worthy person,,,please PM me if you are intrested,,this has to go
prety quickley thanks.wayne

good deal. :thumbsup:

i'm halfway thinking about building up the Bird Duck into a runner so that my friend's neighbor's kid can have it (he's maybe 11yo). he loves this stuff and i could get it going for cheap.

i showed him how to do donuts on my friend's little 90cc quad last weekend and we couldn't get him off it afterward. my friend has a video of it on his phone, i need to get it off him.

do we have guys around or close to middleboro mass.prefer someone on a
shoe string budget,maby just starting to get in to are hobby,,i have a ugly
mini bike there that would be a start,,i can drive ther to get it,or give it
to a worthy person,,,please PM me if you are intrested,,this has to go
prety quickley thanks.wayne
So who got the witch bike while Randy was gone? :scared::laugh::stuart:

No he dose this now and then and plans a trip around it. It sorts forces him to go. And normally he make out well and Mom and him a get a day trip or too of it, But our family just had some stuff come up and now there expecting 3 more great grand kids all at once so There going to stay close to home for a wail except for there special type stuff that has been planned. If anyone is close please get with him and you can have it. He paid for it. But the guy needs it moved, I thought it would be good for a father son of If you know a neighbor type kid that you would like to tear it apart insted of break out windows or smoke pot?
I'm sure someone out there could use it.:confused::hack:

sorry for the hasty "ill take it" earlier. i was headed off somewhere and saw this thread and jusst had to jump at the chance:smile:
what i meant by "ill take it" was " i would be extremely grateful to have the mini":thumbsup:
Thanks,
Jimmy

sorry for the hasty "ill take it" earlier. i was headed off somewhere and saw this thread and jusst had to jump at the chance:smile:
what i meant by "ill take it" was " i would be extremely grateful to have the mini":thumbsup:
Thanks,
Jimmy
d Did you get ahold of my dad? Wayne 717-497-2974 Call him so he can get this resolved. Don't call him after 10 of so pm..:thumbsup:
Randy

I would be more than happy to take it. I am rather new to the mini bike scene and I do need something besides the Baja heat I have. It breaks a lot. I am from Billerica, MA. Not too far from you in the grand view of the world.