Mini Bike and Bicycle Swapmeet So Cal

rev106

Sunday April 26 & September 27th Atomic Cycles will be hosting a bicycle and mini bike swap meet in the parking lot behind my building.

Space is limited to about 10-30 parking spaces, these spots are on a first-come first serve basis, no reservations will be given. I share a parking lot with a bar that opens up at 6am and yes there are people there when they open! Best to show up a little before 8:00 AM to stake out a space. The space is free, one space per person, you may need to share with smaller sellers.

Bring all your bicycle and mini bike goodies and be motivated to sell. The last one was a success, so we'll be doing these more often.

I guess we'll conclude by 2 pm, but feel free to stay longer if you want.

My address:

Atomic Cycles

17322 Saticoy

Van Nuys, CA 91406

Mac

I'll be rolling to Pomona Swapmeet on Saturday the 25th as a Seller(Only Sellers can get in on Saturday), but will be shopping all day for minibike/kart related parts and stuff to bring to Van Nuys on Sunday the 26th. I'll leave Pomona Saturday afternoon, go home, load for Van Nuys, and roll in early, so you guys can shop before lunch.

....If there are any specific parts you'd like me to try to bring to the meet let me know here on this thread and I'll make a list of things to dig for.

It's going to be a fun day in Van Nuys.

Mac

In the last month I sold five runners on craigslist.
A Rupp, 2 CATS, and 2 Nova's. ($100 to $125 each)
Hoping to buy low at Pomona & sell HIGH at V.N.
I need to dump some bare frames to clean the yard too.

Mac

This Sunday!!! DON'T OVER SLEEP MAC !!!!
I should roll in at about 6:30 am........You'll still be getting your beauty sleep at that time.

I'm going to have to figure out some kind of food thing.
Maybe after you wake, you can do a burger run for everyone(Your treat of course).

For those of you that don't know me.........I'll be wearing brand new Wrangler jeans, new tennis shoes, and a new TACO T-Shirt.......Oh, and I just got a haircut too, so be prepared to be impressed ( and bring a camera, I'm very photogenic).
:anon.sml:

Last edited:
Hey Mac,
Jessie and I might be two broke tramps,but we never go without burgers and doughnuts :wink:
New jeans,tennis shoes,Taco shirt, and a haircut, your selling way to many minibike parts. :confused:

Mac

I'm loaded heavy again with minibike frames & parts.
I tried not to load so much this time.
Only the one cheap semi-runner in the bunch(needs carb?)

You guys are going to have to buy a lot,
so I don't have to haul it all back home again.

Mac

First of all I'd like to thank rev106 for getting it all organized again. I'd hate to do all that.

That was another good turnout, and the weather couldn't have been better.

Here's a picture looking toward my truckload of parts & frames:

tomsprops

There were plenty of deals to be found ! I wish I had some more $ to spend ! I did get a Smokin deal on a complete 1966 taco44 w/the round swing arm ,a sweet Tec .motor and a pair of Taco shocks . I was already cased out by the time I made it to Mac . Looked like a really good turn out ! I don't know how much $ changed hands but, the BS'n that was going on was priceless !

tomsprops

Mac you better check your inventory ! Looks like EvilEd is Smuggling something in his pant 's or just happy to see all your treasures ! :thefinger: