Mini Bike fun day.. Undisclosed location Laton, Ca

Yea ur a member alright.... Thats no secret, a big member.....:thefinger:
Ed: I never looked at you as a member of anything in particular, only as a very diversified individual open to all kinds of things and people. Unlike some people that are stuck on one style of riding. Some people think that misson style is the only way, that would be pretty boreing after awile.

fast tote goat: obviously your referring to drag racing when you say "people who are stuck on one style of riding", OK. but with the underground type of riding you guys do or at least from what I have read on this board how would anyone know the location of your rides or any other rides for that matter in order to join along ? One more thing about drag racing, especially if your trying to build and go fast on your own sort of speak, it is very very challenging and time consuming so perhaps there just not enough time to go and do a hill climb, thunder dome event, or soapbox event. Don't get me wrong I take 3, 5 sometimes 8 to 10 mile rides on my minibike here in Fontana, stop at gas stations, Del Tacos, stop at a park for a rest, then back to riding. My point is it doesn't always have to be an organized event to be fun, or safe. I once rode with a group of guys in Moreno Valley, all through the city street, stopped at a liquor store for some Slim Jims and soda then headed over to there drag stop and took a couple of passes. Rumor has it there will be an event coming up in Riverside at Adams Raceway, not sure the date, but sure would like to know so that I could take a couple of my karts out there to play around on, and my minibike ofcorse.

let us know about minis at adams im in
One of my buddies mentioned it to me yesterday, not sure what the details are though. All he said was the track owner was working out all the insurance side of it. That would be cool if we could ride on the track, long long straight on the back stretch there.....lol that should be interesting.

i have never been to adams but any track is blast with minis ihope it will all come together its about an hour from here no biggie i know that 4 of us from the sfv will race for sure

fast tote goat: obviously your referring to drag racing when you say "people who are stuck on one style of riding", OK. but with the underground type of riding you guys do or at least from what I have read on this board how would anyone know the location of your rides or any other rides for that matter in order to join along ? One more thing about drag racing, especially if your trying to build and go fast on your own sort of speak, it is very very challenging and time consuming so perhaps there just not enough time to go and do a hill climb, thunder dome event, or soapbox event. Don't get me wrong I take 3, 5 sometimes 8 to 10 mile rides on my minibike here in Fontana, stop at gas stations, Del Tacos, stop at a park for a rest, then back to riding. My point is it doesn't always have to be an organized event to be fun, or safe. I once rode with a group of guys in Moreno Valley, all through the city street, stopped at a liquor store for some Slim Jims and soda then headed over to there drag stop and took a couple of passes. Rumor has it there will be an event coming up in Riverside at Adams Raceway, not sure the date, but sure would like to know so that I could take a couple of my karts out there to play around on, and my minibike ofcorse.
Yes, I am aware that there may be a race at Riverside, I was informed by a friend that stopped by to see me several weeks ago that has instigated the race, I believe it may be the same race you mentioned. If it materializes some of our group will more than likely be there. All of our rides are not underground. 7 guys went today and about 15 last weekend, I realize when you have a ride not everyone is able to make it, some people have to work, have family commitments or other plans, if you wait for the right time for everyone, or if you wait for every one else to make the plans it's not going to happen. We have posted our races on OMBs and on Craigs List. Tried to accomidate certain people but nothing was right. There are not any fast drag bikes around here but we do drag race what we ride, so if you show up with your rider you'll probably have some fun. Some of the excuses were the tracks to long or to short, my gearingis wrong, or it's on dirt, too much gas money, or it cost to much to enter, our last race was $25 entry fee, that covers the tracks insurance, officials that conduct a race as it should be and MTs to take care of you when you get hurt. We have had guys come clear up here from SFV one evening to test a different track, now that's wanting to ride. There is talk that there may be lots of racing at the tracks here this year and the dates will be posted. Most of our rides are last minute get togethers, however if you are serious next time we have a ride I will let you know, all you will have to loose is nothing, all you have to gain is some new found friends. WORLDS FASTEST TOTE GOAT

Ed: I never looked at you as a member of anything in particular, only as a very diversified individual open to all kinds of things and people. Unlike some people that are stuck on one style of riding. Some people think that misson style is the only way, that would be pretty boreing after awile.
Only Ed would understand what i ment when i said he was a Big Member...

I Miss the old fart......

**off topic**

have a feeling there will be a counter arguement to that like someone turning a stage xx to the moon. But if it's able to hit the jackpot with one of em, one style, your style, while having fun rock on.

Last edited: