minibikes are so dam simple why does it take so long to put one together? LOL

KB2ROCKET

I spend a lot of time thinking about it and a lot of time ordering stuff and a lot of time staring at it and not so much time wrenching on it :laugh:

Neck

Growing up is optional
I think my problem is too many projects to choose from, need to have just one project in my garage and put the rest in storage (Far away) so I don't get distracted, but then Mac puts some juicy tidbit up for sale, and then the whole problem starts all over!

JamnJM

I think my problem is too many projects to choose from, need to have just one project in my garage and put the rest in storage (Far away) so I don't get distracted, but then Mac puts some juicy tidbit up for sale, and then the whole problem starts all over!

Ditto....but with another guy MAC racing Rodney.... :001_tt2:

Ive stared at mine so long .......I swear i opened a black hole or tore a hole in the fabric of space....just beyond sight of my mini:blink:

Used to be I only tried simple mods on my toys. As I got more equipment I started more challenging mods which takes more thought process. My goal used to be getting a project done asap. Now I enjoy the ride along the way and whatever I learn in the process is the real reward.

KB2ROCKET

Used to be I only tried simple mods on my toys. As I got more equipment I started more challenging mods which takes more thought process. My goal used to be getting a project done asap. Now I enjoy the ride along the way and whatever I learn in the process is the real reward.
I actually enjoy the build more than the ride last year at billetproof I only made one run then put it back in the car and went home
weird huh? :shrug:

Working & redesigning them is my mental therapy....

I don't just want a runner but a custom to me model that when people in the know see it, they go wow! :grind: :hammer: :thumbsup:

I enjoy watching my neighbor mess with his Honda dirt bike. It's so tall that he has to stand on a milk crate to kick start it. Starting it takes at least 3 guys as each one wears out trying to start it. I should go over there and fix it for him but he's a know it all and never listens to anyone who tries to help him. I get on my mini, pull it once, and let it warm up a bit and away I go. Like you, I prefer the build and tuning the motor for reliability rather than gut wrenching speed like my neighbor. I could ride several miles in the time it takes him to just start his bike. Who is having more fun?

I actually enjoy the build more than the ride last year at billetproof I only made one run then put it back in the car and went home
weird huh? :shrug:

KB2ROCKET

this is a little off topic but hey its my thread LOL :laugh:
I went to this waterway cafe where these rich guys pull up in multi million dollar boats to try and impress the women there then this good ol boy shows up with what looks like a small section of dock with 55 gallon drums trapped under it for boyancy its got tiki torches and a rope hand rail on the deck is an old wooden cable spool used as a table his dog is sleeping on the deck hes got a geto blaster playing jimmy buffet and hes sitting on a cooler full of beer with a 6hp tiller drive outboard motor behind him.. next thing I know women were lineing up to take a ride on his little homemade party barge while the rich guys are sitting alone on their million dollar boats
I talked to the guy later that night and I asked how much did it cost to make this Gilligan's island boat? he said he had just about everything he needed already except the tiki torches so pretty much FREE plus the cost to register it :laugh:
THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT