Minibikin' In the Great White North

I've asked before, but I'm asking again, any of you Canucks want to get together for weekend of minibike riding? I live on a farm and have lots of land to ride on, so if anybody is interested in getting together and cruising on our bikes for a weekend let me know. If there is enough interest we could have a swap meet, prizes, etc. :thumbsup:

Hey Clay thats a great idea , unfortunatly its just too far for me.
Not sure where in Saskatchewan you are but it would be 44 hours from home to Regina SK
its only 20 hours to Windber , so I guess that leaves me out :crying:

Ya I see what you mean Rob, that's the kicker. I'm just going to have to make Windber next year since I will miss it due to our family reunion this year. :doah: But if there is anybody closer who would like to go riding or a even has a place somewhere in the middle we could set something up. :shrug:

We got about 2-3 inches where I am. Me, my brother and my friend gave the mini bikes a good workout. They handle surprisingly well in the snow, also a lot of fun to drift. :scooter:

Ya a few inches or even a foot of snow isn't bad riding if you have good tires and a strong motor, but at my farm we have 4' of snow in most places and the minibikes just sink. :laugh: