missing choke lever

I just bought a Baja carbon with a 6.5 hp clone, it did not have some parts. I have found a gas cap, cleaned the carb and ignition, and got it running.
The clutch sticks but after taking it apart and cutting the spring about a 1/2 inch that now works ok. The issue I can't seem to get right is the missing choke lever, could some one please post a pic of said part so I could have a better idea of how to fab one up.:shrug:
Nice site I have been looking through the pics and old threads, and am now semi-hooked on this whole mini bike adventure.:scooter:
Thanx in advance for any help.:thumbsup:

While that does look to be a good site, the picture they have of the choke lever is not verygood for trying to figure out how to make one myself.
And yes I am that cheap that I don't wish to spend $16.00 for a store bought unit, when I know I can tundra fab one, I just lack the creativity to visualize what needs to be made.

I thank you very much, I know I will now be able to make something that will work.
So with luck the next time i ride it, there will be a little less bog from the choke flopping part way closed.