Mopar ?

Mac

Just bought a storage unit at auction with weird stuff in it,
so of course I just assume the parts are Mopar.
You tell me:

Guess I'll need to buy a Muscle Car now.

383 or 426 ram jet intakes, not 426 Hemi but a wedge is what they called it! A different animal all together! Super cool find! Worth some cash without a doubt!

Take it over to the H.A.M.B board. They will tell you exactly what they are.
They are for sure Max Wedge intakes from the early 60s, some luxury cars were equiped with these intakes! Chrysler 300s for one, you have some valuble intakes and if you can you should definitely have an expert weigh in on the particulars! I have'nt seen those intakes in many years, nice to know there is still treasure out there!

Mac

Tomorrow I bring home the rest of the unit.
I just couldn't leave these there overnite.
It's a Toyota truckload.

Oldsalt

Smallbore

As a Mopar guy you probably know what it is likely to be worth. A local guy wants 1K for his.

There's rock on the left
And rock on the right
And thorn bush inbetween
And you may hear the snic of a rifle bolt
Where never a man is seen

That was always such a cool look. Cross Ram Induction long runners one for each cylinder.
But the octane of today's pump gas would take some of the punch away. But still a great find for MAC hope he makes em pay to play.
Steve :scooter:

Mac

Here's the better parts I got.
New Heads, New Weiand Tunnel Ram Manifold, New Weiand Valve Covers,
New Distributor...........and many pistons, rods, pushrods, transmission parts, etc.

Plus a 6-pack(three two's) setup that caught fire. I have to try to salvage what I can.

All in all it's been a nice week.

65ShelbyClone

I wouldn't be surprised if fuel pooling was a problem with runners that long. They would probably do well on a torque-based street engine with port injection if you could bring yourself to drill and weld on one of them MajorlyOverheatedPlymouth-AbandonedRoadside intakes. :devil2:

Yeah, yeah, I know, found on road dead and all that. :wink:

Just bought a storage unit at auction with weird stuff in it,
so of course I just assume the parts are Mopar.
You tell me:

Guess I'll need to buy a Muscle Car now.
Those will fit a 413 mopar ....had some on a boat in late 70s ....I believe carter afb carbs fit those also ...nice find