More Power

6.5hp 18lb springs, 1.2rocker arms, 265cam, pz22 carb, 18cc head, billet rod and flywheel....how can i make more power my gearing is 12/30 tire is 12in but it seems like i only have a good take off and no long run:no:. what are other things i can add to this setup to raise the rpms...

Street Smart

don`t sound right, a 12/30 should have u flying on the top end.
a bigger sprocket in the rear will improve take off. a taller tire will give you more top end.
silly question but is the governor still hooked up?

6.5hp 18lb springs, 1.2rocker arms, 265cam, pz22 carb, 18cc head, billet rod and flywheel....how can i make more power my gearing is 12/30 tire is 12in but it seems like i only have a good take off and no long run:no:. what are other things i can add to this setup to raise the rpms...
I think you missed your gear count ,with that gearing you would have to push it to get it going,your rear sprocket should be in 54-62 gear count range,I have not even seen a 30 tooth rear sprocket:scooter:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
You need a better cam, better valve springs, and a better ported 27/25 stainless steel combo. Also advance you timing to 30 degrees and your set.

Its weird i can take a pic of my gearing i set it this way because i ride on long paths my 5.5honda use to pick up speed with the same gearing maybe i need a bigger cam and better air flow