Motor for sale

mini99

Possible drag motor or kart motor...

This is a Raptor, brand new iron bore dual bearing block, new piston and rings, new valves and guides, new valve springs, new billet Dyno 98EXP cam,
ARC billet head, flywheel, and sidecover. Also comes with EC billet intake, EC tuned Tillotson alky carb, three stage header, air cleaner, fuel pump, and ignition. This motor has about 15 min. on it and is ready to run. $1100.00

Now this is a example of a highly modified briggs.....But can you stick a fan on the fly wheel(clone or honda fan) and bolt the shroud back on for a normal mini bike, and still have the on the edge performance?

Nobody mentioned the best part. The girl in the poster.

I am jelous. I want a shop like that so badly I can tast the metal shavings!

Nice motor, I just paid that much for mine and am looking for another 5 hp briggs as a back up motor.

NICE SHOP MINI 99

TT :thumbsup:

JREJJGIJGIHGIIighreighrigrgphrgr9pr49oujgjifjpojwjfwgh
':thumbsup:IJGJWPGJWPOJGPWOJPOJGPOJGPJGOJGPWOJGPWOPJGPOGO

WOW! :sadcrying4:

mini99

Now this is a example of a highly modified briggs.....But can you stick a fan on the fly wheel(clone or honda fan) and bolt the shroud back on for a normal mini bike, and still have the on the edge performance?
I don't think you would be able to pull start this motor. It's got a lot of timing in it.
I have a starter I will throw in.

hey man its going to be real hard to get what you want out of this engine.

i build kart engines all the time, and i have customers trying to sell their Flathead opens all the time for 800 bucks ready to rock, and they cant even get that out of them. :eek:ut:

- david

DLR engines

hey man its going to be real hard to get what you want out of this engine.

i build kart engines all the time, and i have customers trying to sell their Flathead opens all the time for 800 bucks ready to rock, and they cant even get that out of them. :eek:ut:

- david

DLR engines
It's different out here. I know guys that buy new World Formula motors and put em on new karts just to run in their backyards for fun. If it doesn't sell I'll keep it.

OMG $600 is a steal.. If I only had the extra $$ I would be on this like fly's on :001_9898:. Good luck with the sale I'm sure it will not be long...

mini99

Still for sale! I've had a few guys interested that needed some time to come up with the cheese. So if your still interested I still have it.