Motovox MBX10 GX390 project

Finally finished!!

Finished up the Motovox project and it came out better than I had hoped. I first want to thank my buddy Fred for all his help and input. Fred is a great guy to bounce ideas off of and the use of shop and expertise made this build a pleasure. I would also like to thank Ian at Motovox for all of his support with this project. I'd like to also thank everyone who followed this tread who gave me their works of encouragement.

I've run it around the neighborhood and it runs great, started on the second pull. Pull starting it is relatively easy but the electric start with make it that much easier for my nephew's to start it. Need to get this to Michigan for the kid's to enjoy this summer and then it's on to the next project. Thanks Everyone!!

Last edited:
Amazing. This was perfectly done in my opinion! Only thing i would change is the stock handlebars. Very nicely done! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. The kid's really liked it and rode it constantly when we got together over the summer. They really appreciated the electric start. It isn't as fast as you would assume it to be because it's so darn heavy but that's ok, I didn't build it for speed.