My drivers test is nov 19!!!!!!

I aced my drivers test I was sooooo happy.......way back then.

I have been driving so long I can drive while sleeping....which is good because its a requirement when working for a city. :lol:

Actually driving is serious stuff but allows one so much freedom no wonder Americans love the automobile.

I passed with 9 points off!!!!!!! U can get 25!! Im so happy! Now i can take my minibikes anywhere i want to ride!! Thanks for all the help guys. I love all the stories too!

THATS GREAT,CONGRATS MAN ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

KimG

Thanks very much!!!!!!!!!
Awesome job!!! I took my MC test this year on Sept 30th. In our area we had terrible downpours (relentless, driving rains) all day. Thank God it wasn't cold! We rode approx 60 miles to take it because they test 3 wheelers at select locations. Without getting too personal, everything I wore could be wrung out. I was wearing rain gear...supposed to be rain gear anyways, but it leaked. I am glad I have a strange sense of humor, it really helped that day!
BTW, I passed :c)

I passed with 9 points off!!!!!!! U can get 25!! Im so happy! Now i can take my minibikes anywhere i want to ride!! Thanks for all the help guys. I love all the stories too!
Now!, Try and keep between the dotted and solid lines and all four wheels to the ground, O' and try to stay under 100mph. No need to loose your license now that you just got it. :scooter:

Now!, Try and keep between the dotted and solid lines and all four wheels to the ground, O' and try to stay under 100mph. No need to loose your license now that you just got it. :scooter:
Yea. Its a privilige for me. Im very lucky A car of my own. Actually 3. Some have none. But the thing thats killing me insurance. Every where i call they want 1000 for 6 months. I cant do it. Way outta my budget. I have no job. But i work my ass off finding side jobs. Like fixing lawnmowers and such. But 1000 for 6 months. Insurance companies really hiked up their rates since that laww passed in june :(

Hey it gets better with age, They like to nail us guys for insurance until were into are twenty's before it drops down. It dropped again when I got married at 26. My first car when I was 16 was insured under my parents policy. Which made it cheaper, But, If I would of screwed up!, They would of made take my own policy out on my car. The biggest thing to get your rates down is try not to get busted by the cops, Or accidents/DUI's, They will raise your rates even more.

Last edited:
Hey it gets better with age, They like to nail us guys for insurance until were into are twenty's before it drops down. It dropped again when I got married at 26. My first car when I was 16 was insured under my parents policy. Which made it cheaper, But, If I would of screwed up!, They would of made take my own police out on my car. The biggest thing to get your rates down is try not to get busted by the cops, Or accidents/DUI's, They will raise your rates even more.
Thanks for the tips bro. I sure hope it goes down.

Sadly i dont have one. But i will this weekend. I might be getting an 84 rabbit diesel gti 5speed.
which is it? a diesel rabbit or a GTI? if it's a true GTI with a diesel then it was a swap.

i'd love to get hold of a 2dr diesel rabbit for cheap to do an engine swap on (no smog then). people want way too much for them around here though.

I really like the pickups, even though they're a little cramped inside.

VW should really bring them back here to the usa, They got a great diesel engine in the current rabbit or gulf what ever there calling them now. I think they would sell. It would make for a economical minibike picker upper.

congrats on getting your license. i have had a license for 26 years, i decided to try to get my class A cdl about 5 months ago, did fine on the pretrip inspection, but failed the skills test, we were using a 24 foot flatbed trailer, which everyone tells me the shorter the trailer the harder it is. anyway i had one more free try so i just went ahead and got my class B with air brakes, cause i didnt want fail the A again. now you go call flo with progressive and see if she will get you a good rate.:smile: