My new favorite Minibike

Hey Tony, I drove to Greensboro today, the Ferrari and Porsche dealer, and bought a new Porsche. It's a 2014 Cayenne Turbo S, Black with bk and red leather interior. Cool SUV, the acceleration is pretty close to he Carerra 4 GTS, but it sounds alot meaner, V8 at 7400 RPM mean. Now the bad news,,I won't be able to ship one to Cali because I traded both my Range Rover and the GTS. I know, shoot me later, im downsizing. Coming home today I saw you can be riding at 85, push the throttle down a little and instantly your doing 108-110, cool, and it sounds like a monster, almost an American muscle car sound. It's top end is 177, I'll never see it, maybe mid 160s.

Jesse

Hey Tony, I drove to Greensboro today, the Ferrari and Porsche dealer, and bought a new Porsche. It's a 2014 Cayenne Turbo S, Black with bk and red leather interior. Cool SUV, the acceleration is pretty close to he Carerra 4 GTS, but it sounds alot meaner, V8 at 7400 RPM mean. Now the bad news,,I won't be able to ship one to Cali because I traded both my Range Rover and the GTS. I know, shoot me later, im downsizing. Coming home today I saw you can be riding at 85, push the throttle down a little and instantly your doing 108-110, cool, and it sounds like a monster, almost an American muscle car sound. It's top end is 177, I'll never see it, maybe mid 160s.
wow nice car! that might've cost you a fortune!

Jesse
wow nice car! that might've cost you a fortune!

Neck

Growing up is optional
I got it! Jesse can buy your Cobra Paul, then leave it parked in Tony's garage for his West Coast visiting car, it'll be like old times!