My new favorite Minibike

Check out my new favorite "MINIBIKE" that's right "MINIBIKE"
I picked this one up last weekend from a guy that was moving out of state.
He said he would have to put all of his stuff in storage for two years so he decided to let it go.
I got a great deal on it and was offered double what I paid for it the same day I bought it.
I hope you like it Ed???? I have many more "MINIBIKES" just like this one check my photos.

markus

WOW, I know they came that way but you don't seem to see the KO in yellow too much :thumbsup: Looks like a nice clean rebuild, with the accessory skid plate too!!!! Are the levers correct white with black rubber tips or white heat shrink??

Last edited:
WOW, I know they came that way but you don't seem to see the KO in yellow too much :thumbsup: Looks like a nice clean rebuild, with the accessory skid plate too!!!! Are the levers correct white with black rubber tips or white heat shrink??
Your right the yellow ones are a bit more rare.
I now have a red one and a yellow.
Good eye one the grips and levers.
They are both painted white.

MiniBike Paul

I imagine that the $$$ from the Cobra will buy a lot more of those mini whatevers - but you will need a wider garage to shoot your next avatar picture!

I want that bike Tony, I'd like to have it for what you paid. Just tell me it's a go and I'll have that baby shipped out of there by Thur. Your a great friend, ha ha. I do love this bike, PLEASE sell it to me.

Jesse

I want that bike Tony, I'd like to have it for what you paid. Just tell me it's a go and I'll have that baby shipped out of there by Thur. Your a great friend, ha ha. I do love this bike, PLEASE sell it to me.

Jesse
Dont sell just buy, you should know that buy now???:thumbsup:

Dont sell just buy, you should know that buy now???:thumbsup:
I do know it. I can only dream. You know, I've been a little worried about your collection lately being in the "earthquake" area of the world. I could house your collection on East Coast and promise to move it inland in the event of a hurricane. You could fly out anytime to visit our bikes. You can thank me later for such a Great idea.

Jesse

I do know it. I can only dream. You know, I've been a little worried about your collection lately being in the "earthquake" area of the world. I could house your collection on East Coast and promise to move it inland in the event of a hurricane. You could fly out anytime to visit our bikes. You can thank me later for such a Great idea.

Jesse
Funny you mention that???
I was thinking kind of the same thing for the Porsche??
It shouldn't have to be put up for the winter.
You could ship it out here where the sun always shines for you bad months and I will keep it good and warm for you????
:shrug:

Funny you mention that???
I was thinking kind of the same thing for the Porsche??
It shouldn't have to be put up for the winter.
You could ship it out here where the sun always shines for you bad months and I will keep it good and warm for you????
:shrug:

I like this idea, well except the part where the Porsche actually travels to LA. Maybe I could just get a second one and store it there. I want to start coming out there more and that way I'd have something to drive while I'm out there. Cool idea, what color do you want?

Jesse

I like this idea, well except the part where the Porsche actually travels to LA. Maybe I could just get a second one and store it there. I want to start coming out there more and that way I'd have something to drive while I'm out there. Cool idea, what color do you want?

Jesse
I like that idea, I will have it detailed and gased up and raedy to go for you when you get here!!! Any color will do:thumbsup:

markus

I like that idea, I will have it detailed and gased up and raedy to go for you when you get here!!! Any color will do:thumbsup:
I'd get specfic on make and model, he may send you a Porsche like this one :doah:

Still very cool:thumbsup: Just make sure he sends it with the Optional "ho" attachment like this one has :laugh: