Need butchered mini pic's

Need help gathering butchered, hacked, strange mini bike pic's for a vid project I'm doing so if you have some please post them here! Hacked engines/shafts would be good to.

I'm half way done but could use about 10-20 more pics.

Also I'd love to get a pic of the guys bike on e-bay with the shoe box fenders! :thumbsup:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Cat 300x that's been chopped down to get the seat lower to the ground. Also shortened at the back of the frame too, not just chopped in front and bent down. You have to take the spark plug out to set the engine in.

Cat 300x that's been chopped down to get the seat lower to the ground. Also shortened at the back of the frame too, not just chopped in front and bent down. You have to take the spark plug out to set the engine in.
I hope you cover the sparkplug.....the rapid stops could be shocking experience.:doah:

Thanks for the help but I need ugly! Some of those look pretty good. :doah:

Where was the sears and bonanza's that where cut to fit the engine? (my favorites)

I'd like to wrap this up tonight!

This was my Sears before I Chucked the 5hp briggs and put a Lifan in it. The s bar was removed and replaced with a straight tube.

Last edited:

markus

no reason to replace the front drainplug with an allen head one, or heck even grind that one down, just cut section out of the bike:eek:ut: I wondered if he realized that there is another drain plug located on the other side of the motor after the install:doah: also note the totally usless tabs welded on as well

Last edited: