Need some parts info help for My Cat Mini Bike

TANGO

I just bought this Mine Bike and need Disc Brake parts Handle Cable Pads . Also correct Twist Grip Throttle Assembly and Cable / Length . Rear Tire / Tube Looks Like it has a 6.00 x 4.00 . I just would Like some Help before I just randomly start to order parts that I think will work . I do thank anyone for any Help they can give to Me :smile:

TANGO

Yes I am going to use that 7 H.P Tecumseh Engine . The guy dump a bit of gas down the carb and it fired up and sounded good . Today I might change the Fuel Line and install a Lower Tank on it and remove the drive Pulley that's on it now .

What I need is to know what brake pads and the right cables and throttle to buy .

Mac

You forgot to say how much you paid for it.
You have to tell us....it's all a part of being a "family" here.

......Oh, and I think a plastic throttle like this one is original equipment.
(No, Mines not for sale, just for reference)

Last edited:

TANGO

I didn't Forget to say what I paid . I just didn't post it :wink: It was $120.00 for everything . Now were Family anyone know what Brake pucks I need to order ? If Not I will have to Guess ? I ran that 7 H.P today But it's going to need a Carb . It Looks to far gone for a rebuild . I ordered one already .

Soaking those carb parts in vinegar will remove all that crud. If you lower your gas tank you will probably need a fuel pump. The bottom of the tank needs to be above the top of the carb bowl for gravity feed to work.

TANGO

I had the tank mounted above the carb and ran a new Line . It ran but kept shutting down . I even wire tied a Fuel tank to a fence way above the Engine just to give it a go . But I was Lucky to get it to run at all with that carb . I have a New carb ordered and on the way .

I have set up a fuel pump on a tecumseh. I removed the governor shaft and tapped the hole for a hose barb. I used a pulse type pump hooked to the barb with fuel hose, then connect the 'in' and 'out' fuel hoses. It works great and will suck all the fuel from the tank even though my tank is lower than the carb bowl.

TANGO

I ordered them already and another $130.00 Bucks in parts such as New Sprocket Tire and tube cables and more stuff from OldMiniBikes Parts :thumbsup:

TANGO

Well yesterday I got the non-Engine Parts for my Mini Bike . I ordered them from oldminibikes.com . Really good parts service and prices and was shipped out at a 100% order-> A.S.A.P I thank you Much .

I have a H.F 212CC 6.5 on it's way with the coupon I paid 119.00 + a discounted Shipping cost .

Photo of some take down work .

My OldMiniBikes parts order :smile: