Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read through and click on the attachments. It will take you a good 5 hours to go through it all.:doah:

I did contact a member of the slot car forum and he confirmed the information on that site. I also warned him without going into detail of the event that took place here. He will be on watch to ensure there are no victims there!
sorry... it did take me a while... but I followed the links and did a lot of reading... This guy is a crook or at least he offers no explanation for things that don't add up. its a shame because people even question whether the death of his son is legit. If his passing is for real he is really doing the memory of his child a disservice. No amount of money is worth having someone call into question your child's death. He should be ashamed of himself. :thumbdown:

All you trolls should be ashamed of yourselves! This man has gone through more s#it than anyone I know. A bunch of people on Slotblog know him and of his situation. Everything he has posted is true. If you don't believe him go read a book or drown some worms. Nobody needs to hear from lonely trolls who have nothing to contribute to this world.

Just remember you trolls .......some day this may happen to you! Pray hard.

All you trolls should be ashamed of yourselves! This man has gone through more s#it than anyone I know. A bunch of people on Slotblog know him and of his situation. Everything he has posted is true. If you don't believe him go read a book or drown some worms. Nobody needs to hear from lonely trolls who have nothing to contribute to this world.

sorry mowerman but you must have not taken the time to read the posts from the people on this fourm. start at page 8 and read on from there. ti willl get you sick as well.

....I'm not lonely....

Vic.......is that you?!

crazy how he did the exact same thing on that forum, same head story, same stitches picture and same explanation of "it was a joke between myself and a forum member" Amazing how fraud can be found everywhere, even hobby forums. Its like he has nothing better to do than to work various forums, same pity stories same thing over and over, must pay well obviously.
Its as bad as the guy standing on the corner begging for money taking from others and drives home in a nice car to a nice house.

He posted the same "STITCHES" pic on the slot car forum and when this thread was posted there it QUICKLY turned into it was a joke between him and somebody on there.....JUST LIKE it was a personal joke between him and Buckeye on here.

toomanytoys

As much as it pains me, I'm having to get out of slots - Page 2 - General Slot Car Racing - Slotblog - Page 2

He is telling the guys at the slot car sight it was a joke and he just got a little scratch on his head. Basically he lied about it.

Guys just so you you know, the pic of the stiches was a joke between me and a member here :D I got enough problems without that lol. I just a small cut and my pride hurt .

Vic
So he finally admits he lied about it. Or maybe I missed him admitting that here in the jumble of posts.

He does on there, tells the same lie, and post the same picture..then claims it was a "joke"

Status
Not open for further replies.