Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this has been some thread. A lot of emotions. Something I would not have expected on this forum, however, I am not surprised, especially in this day and age of social media and networking. I am in banking 27 years, and one thing I have learned and what I have been taught when dealing with people both in person and over technology is you must practice good KYC = Know Your Customer. Knowing which is defined as, knowing the person on a level where you know exactly where they live, you met them in person, you know and have met their friends and family, you know a bit of their history, you know where they work, and would know how to get in touch with them. I donate and volunteer my time quite often. I encourage it, however, there are different risks giving to someone directly and giving to a well known organizaton. For those who gave this guy money, you did it from the heart and it stinks when you have been taken advantage of trying to help. I agree with the other members who stated donations should be side bar conversations and through PMs. Just remember the inherent risk in the future, there will be more Vics on ths site, unfortunately. Instead, refer them to areas in their community for support and aid, which can be easily googled as we saw Tom do when he uncovered the fraud pic. Happy to be part of the OldMiniBikes forum

Really Vic??? Screwed by OldMiniBikes??? "Screwed is a term normally used by a victim!!!! You're no victim anyplace as far as I can see!

And I see you've finally invoked the church to be your defense, typical BS for leeches that pray on folks and religion for their shortcomings.
If you truly believe in religion then you might know the benefits and punishments of lying and stealing?????
Hope your after life is happier in hell, cuz that's surely where folks like you go!

Last edited:
I'm still reading the last 5 pages. I thought he quit OldMiniBikes.:laugh: If that is his new signature, ( I didn't see it yet) I would of banned him in 5 minutes. This is a great place with great friends:thumbsup:

Just read this... disturbing in many ways. Not sure who all sent money but it looks like Mac did... I have met Mac good guy who doesn't have much but obviously a big heart... Cheating him or anyone else for that matter here is just pathetic

All, hopefully you guys don't think less of me for asking for a refund. Normally I don't donate in public, let alone disclose the amount, but was trying to motivate others for what turned out later to be a questionable cause. The revelations of the last few days just made me so mad I demanded it back in the heat of the moment. I hope there's no ill will toward my actions. I will be redirecting my refunded donation towards the MS organization that Viki mentioned that I know is legit. This is a great forum and I am proud to be associated with it. Thanks.

All, hopefully you guys don't think less of me for asking for a refund. Normally I don't donate in public, let alone disclose the amount, but was trying to motivate others for what turned out later to be a questionable cause. The revelations of the last few days just made me so mad I demanded it back in the heat of the moment. I hope there's no ill will toward my actions. I will be redirecting my refunded donation towards the MS organization that Viki mentioned that I know is legit. This is a great forum and I am proud to be associated with it. Thanks.

Absolutely not. You sent the guy money out in good faith that it was going to a legitimate cause, and it turns out his intentions were otherwise.

If he had a conscience at all, he would've returned the cash pronto.

Just read this... disturbing in many ways. Not sure who all sent money but it looks like Mac did... I have met Mac good guy who doesn't have much but obviously a big heart... Cheating him or anyone else for that matter here is just pathetic
Did you read all 347 posts :shrug: You poor thing:laugh::laugh::laugh:

based on what everyone here is saying I believe Vic is a thieving scumbag. It would be nice though if you guys have and could post all the links that prove the case against him. specifically the other forums he is on. Also I am curious if anyone has taken the time to expose his fraud on those other forums.

Dear Anthony Chan,

You sent a payment for $25.00 USD to VICTOR POULIN.

Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.
Amount: $25.00 USD
Sent on: October 23, 2012
Message in your payment email: Vic you have my sincere condolences. Please keep your chin up and keep us updated at OldMiniBikes...you have many friends to lean on- Tony quiklids

Sincerely,
PayPal

Well Vic, I was just gonna leave this alone, but I need to get this off my chest. Please feel free to keep my donation...and shove it right up your ass-

Dear Anthony Chan,

You sent a payment for $25.00 USD to VICTOR POULIN.

Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.
Amount: $25.00 USD
Sent on: October 23, 2012
Message in your payment email: Vic you have my sincere condolences. Please keep your chin up and keep us updated at OldMiniBikes...you have many friends to lean on- Tony quiklids

Sincerely,
PayPal

Well Vic, I was just gonna leave this alone, but I need to get this off my chest. Please feel free to keep my donation...and shove it right up your ass-
I think you should of gave him one of these:thefinger:

based on what everyone here is saying I believe Vic is a thieving scumbag. It would be nice though if you guys have and could post all the links that prove the case against him. specifically the other forums he is on. Also I am curious if anyone has taken the time to expose his fraud on those other forums.
Just read through and click on the attachments. It will take you a good 5 hours to go through it all.:doah:

I did contact a member of the slot car forum and he confirmed the information on that site. I also warned him without going into detail of the event that took place here. He will be on watch to ensure there are no victims there!

Status
Not open for further replies.