New DB30 6.5hp conversion Minibike (two) in Raleigh Area

I am in the market, so if the price becomes negotiable, let me know. Right now, honestly our numbers are not even in the same ball park. A few said this was a good deal, some say do the conversion yourself and have fun with it, which makes sense considering I will be wrenching with my 14 year old. I'm knew to the forum and hobby and trying to figure things out, but I am local and can pick it up.

I just missed the $199 DB/Rivet deal Friday at PepBoys, but have a rain check for the next shipment. With Promod's $120 conversion and HF engine for $100(w/coupon), I'm just over $400 brand new in the box under the tree.

minimoto - if you can get the brand new DB for under $200, you can build it for just a bit more than my price. I hadn't seen them going that cheap, thats a good deal if you can get one...of course you would have to build it, but if you are so inclined its worthwhile. However, mine are complete and can be under the tree, ready to ride :)

Steve,
I end up in E. TN pretty often, almost every 2 weeks to the Mountain City area. If that would be convenient, have your friend contact me.

Last edited: