New engines at Harbor freight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seacamper
I am pretty sure you misunderstood me. You guys did not get to me. You crack me up. You have no problem with your buddy directing a "fu(k" word at me, but then you act concerned and want to "educate" me about the negatives of using the word "masturbate". Then you use "big shit" in your replyBy the way, there was not a word I said that was talking "big shit". Thats great about leaving that post there because I want more people calling out guys like Strig and yourself on the anger posted at the newbies. You want to call a truce, fine. Just back off on jacking with reasonable posters.
Posted by Mr Bungle:
I misunderstood you??? Did you not ask me to kiss your ass??

Uh, the misunderstanding part was where you implied that you guys were under my skin. I repeat, you crack me up. By the way, do the ladies like your Casio Taptalk watch? I am sure that reels them in.

Can we please get back to the original subject which is the new Predator engine! I prefer my Briggs Inteks but there are so many that bought the clone will they buy this one if the parts are not interchangable? If they are interchangable and the motor was just made bigger better all the better for the clone lovers!

Ya guys this isn't facebook so go some ware else if you going to start shit and cause trouble

So how many people here have bought these Predators

Ya it should every one else doesn't care to hear you offensives language some people should be kicked this forum has changed in the past 2 years i was all most kick at one point for talking like that this forum needs some moderators

Ya guys this isn't facebook so go some ware else if you going to start shit and cause trouble

So how many people here have bought these Predators
So the original post was valid? Other people also wanted to know what was up? Wow. And I was beginning to think I was a criminal. You would think I had crossed the line in the sand........
Anyhoo, so it looks like one guy did buy one. I do like the black. I have been painting the blue 6.5's black out of the box. I sure hope the price comes down.

Ya it should every one else doesn't care to hear you offensives language some people should be kicked this forum has changed in the past 2 years i was all most kick at one point for talking like that this forum needs some moderators

It has moderators. But we too, are tired of answering the questions that have been asked 10 times before. "Use the search button it is your friend", gets old typing it 5 times a day. If we kicked everybody that broke the rules we would have 5 newbies, 2 old farts, 3 people that never post and 2 moderators.

We try to let people hash is out on there own. If we censored the foul language would you still know what kinda people your dealing with?

Last edited:
I'm too much of a lazy ass to read this thread, but when HF stocks the new engines I have no problem with being the guinea pig and seeing what crosses over.

It has moderators. But we too, are tired of answering the questions that have been asked 10 times before. "Use the search button it is your friend", gets old typing it 5 times a day. If we kicked everybody that broke the rules we would have 5 newbies, 2 old farts, 3 people that never post and 2 moderators.

We try to let people hash is out on there own. If we censored the foul language would you still know what kinda people your dealing with?
I here you there

ya the Predator looks like a blue clone just black and a few other changes here and there how compatible are they? why stop the line of blue clones are the Predators cheaper for hf to buy and sell for more

Vette66,
I did screw up by not doing a search, but I did look back and missed and reference to a new HF. If it was not for Strig having an anger issue, I could easily have taken some ribbing about missing the obvious, but I just do not need the word fu(k directed at me, and I will not sit back and let these bullies rule the board. If you do not want it to be like facebook, then Strig needs to be warned to tone it down. The thing that is being missed is that I am not the only one asking and a thread is trying to develop here about the engines, so it is obvious it was a valid question, but it seems like you are defending Strig. Go back and read the thread from the top. Should I have just cowed at the great Strig's inflammatory post? Should I have been submissive? I will tell you what I will do anytime I am bullied, I will strike back. Run this place any way you want, but lack of leadership is not really leadership.

for anyone who wants to see past discussions about these engines....

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/honda-clone-engines/43027-new-7hp-motors-harbor-freight.html
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/45329-hf-add-new-engine-coming.html
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/47224-hf-6-5-done.html
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/honda-clone-engines/45706-harbor-freight-clones-new-series.html

Please, keep in mind, this is not to prove anyone wrong or point out the obvious, but since you all hadn't obviously seen the other threads, here they are...

I can just hear the retort though...

Vette66,
I did screw up by not doing a search, but I did look back and missed and reference to a new HF. If it was not for Strig having an anger issue, I could easily have taken some ribbing about missing the obvious, but I just do not need the word fu(k directed at me, and I will not sit back and let these bullies rule the board. If you do not want it to be like facebook, then Strig needs to be warned to tone it down. The thing that is being missed is that I am not the only one asking and a thread is trying to develop here about the engines, so it is obvious it was a valid question, but it seems like you are defending Strig. Go back and read the thread from the top. Should I have just cowed at the great Strig's inflammatory post? Should I have been submissive? I will tell you what I will do anytime I am bullied, I will strike back. Run this place any way you want, but lack of leadership is not really leadership.
He does have a good point but now its all over said and done if any of you guys want to talk got the chat or pm em ok

:laugh:

i can't believe you guys got so upset over this. it's even funnier since the original pic i posted was supposed to be funny (sense of humor is lacking on this board). my job here is done.

fwiw, i was never upset. i've been laughing at all of the bitching you guys are doing. thanks for entertaining me. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.