NEW Honda Monkey Bike

Yeah, that's bogus when you can get a nice 1969 for about $10K at an auction. LOL.

$4k for a well engineered 125cc bike is decent price, when you compare what else is out there that fills that niche. A run down 1971 CT70 comes close to that. And you want to compare this fuel injected, street legal Honda to a Chinese clone. :D

These have a niche, and that is on the back of an RV. A retiree couple could do well with a couple of these sitting on the back of their $200K bus, so they don't have to fire up their towed Hummer or Caddie SUV. I got a town full of em. These'd be perfect, even the 65 year old missus could strap this tame bike on.

Shoot, a Ford pick up is $45K, and no one bats an eyelash. I disagree that this was "stupid." Come on, you'd love to strap on a sleeping bag, and camp with this sucker in a Walmart parking lot, while sucking down warm no label beer and scratching lottery tickets. :scooter:

Ford trucks way more than 45k for a well equipped model, I drive one and that's retarded aa well , just my opinion , perhaps old people will by one , there wont be one on the back of my Coach .

At the motorcycle races this weekend one of the organizers was riding his new Monkey bike in the pits. He seemed pleased with it. I like it more than the Grom.

A neighbor around the block has 1...I don't know thenguy but I stopped him and he said he rides it everywhere. The honda dealer by me can't keep them in stock. Very nice.