New member working on a Bonanza MX Disco (I think)

Hello,
New to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to Mini Bikes, always liked them just never got around to getting one. I am really into restoring old muscle cars and have several in progress but none of mine are complete lol. I was recently at my fathers place and found an old bike that my sister used to ride back in the mid to late 70's. I ended up taking it home with me and recently decided to clean it up and put it in my Man Cave that I'm working on. I think its an late 60's to early 70's MX Disco but thats just by looking at google pictures. I would appreciate any help with what I have and what I might need to restore it. I will attempt to attach photos but can't promise anything as I lack in the area of technology.

image4.JPG image1.JPG image2.JPG image5.JPG image6.JPG image7.JPG

Thanks MM

Attachments

Bonanza mx 1310 I believe. Think after that they came with top mount tanks. But I'm probably way off. Your rims look like your sister rode it hard. Lol. Nice start to a project for sure. Good luck with the build and ask questions if you have them. There's plenty of knowledgeable people here willing to help.

Your a lucky man and the price was right keep looking for the chain guard they are spendy.
Welcome to the great OldMiniBikes we have a hook for your hat so hang in there.
Steve

Thank you all for the kind welcome! I am sure that the chain guard is there somewhere, the only problem is Dad's place is like an episode of Pickers on steroids. I look forward to getting it back in shape.

True story, I picked it up from the garage and he told me that it hadn't been started since the last time my sister rode it back in 78-79. I brought it to Va replaced a rotted fuel line poured gas in the tank and pulled the cord. It started on the third pull and then promptly puked gas out of the side of the carb until i shut it off.