Newby to the forum ..

Hey Guys
My name is Joe, I live in the Green Swamp area of Florida I usually work on old British motorcycles,

I've got a neighbors kid who likes to come over and get under my feet, hand me the wrong size wrench and ask me questions ,.. which is okay with me. So, I Know the kid will never ride one of the bikes I fix so I did a quick search on craigslist and found a guy selling a bunch of mini bike parts to put something together for the kid to ride,.. and work on while I have to do my thing.

I was told by the guy it was a '69 Cat and it was supposed to have a "springer" type front end there's a piece of electrical conduit where the springs should be ... Well, I guess this is where I start a build a build thread because I've got tons of questions..

Thanks guys IMG_mb1.jpg IMG_mb2.jpg

Last edited:

fistfullabar

That is awesome your doing it to help a youngster learn something:thumbsup: I sure you will get a lot of help for a selfless act. We all about that here. Inspiring a new generation. Just moved from west palm and boy im freezing! Show some of your motorcycles! We all about pictures over here! welcome to the mini bike madness!!

Last edited:
That is awesome your doing it to help a youngster learn something:thumbsup: I sure you will get a lot of help for a selfless act. We all about that here. Inspiring a new generation. Just moved from west palm and boy im freezing! Show some of your motorcycles! We all about pictures over here! welcome to the mini bike madness!!
Thanks for the welcome, Let's see if I got the picture loading thing right...I JUST realized I posted this in the wrong spot.. sorry guys

Attachments

Last edited:

fistfullabar

O.k. after your done with the cat i wanna see you tackle a mini cycle. From the looks of your tri's it should be a peice of cake!
check my resto

That's a nice looking build you have there, the closest thing to a mini cycle I put together was a little 1958 Triumph Tina scooter for the wifey.. she wrecked it and now she's scared of it

fistfullabar

I never seen a "Tina" before. Nice hub caps:smile: Too bad she crashed hope she did not get injured. Im sure you gonna fit right in here:thumbsup: