OEM Tecumseh slanted HS40 H35 H50 fully adjustable carb $35

I'm up to 35 bucks to start em now.. :laugh: Fck it.. These things are getting hard to come by... And the new replacement bastards don't even come as a carb you can use.. BUILD your own carb from a 80 dollar chinese replacement AND your old carb??? :blink: ?? HOPEFULLY you can build carbs AND HAVE a correct carb for parts.. And HEY... It's only 80 bucks... :shrug:

SO.... Here's an H35, HS40, H50 configurations.... I can ad or remove, change, custom build them too.. :shrug: Drippy drain bowl, no drain, strait inlet, elbowed.. :shrug: I also have intake manifolds and gaskets so ask about those.....

First carb

#1 is a small bore, 3-5 horse body, Setup for H20-35... Short choke, HS throttle plate.. Would bolt and work on to an HS too I suppose but the short choke arm's will hit the muffler, at full choke with a stock box HS muffler.. Although if it's on choke the muffler probably isn't hot.. :laugh: It's sporting a drippy bowl but will put a solid on it if ya want it..

Runs friggin awesome.. 35 bucks plus shipping :shrug:

#2 Is the same body, setup for HS40-50..ON A SLANT!! :drool: That CHOKE ARM is worth 50 bucks... :mellow: Nahhhhh I drilled my own hole and bent a 4 inch long strait arm from a boat motor..:lol: It WAS a vert carb with auto choke, so if I gotta jam a locater spring into it, might as well be where it will make an awesome carb.. :shrug:

Other than the plastic elbow, and fact that the choke arm locking spring is on the wrong side of the choke arm, there is NO WAY to tell the carb did not come on a slanted plate Rupp or something... :shifty:

Runs friggin awesome, $35 plus

#3 is the next size body 4 - the lower end of 7 horse power.. Built in an H50 configuration... Bolts on and works to H HM and HH 40-70.... Runs awesome... $35 bucks plus.....