OK boys...here we go! El Cucuy Morado Open Class

CarPlayLB

Sorry these are the small thumbnail pics! I dunno how to make them a bigger size.

Powder looks good, sparkles different colors at different angles. was worried that the gold wheels would not look good, but I really like them. When I was picking out the color, I told Bob at Vernes Chrome that I am looking for "Barney goes to Tijuana" purple....I think we got close!
Got a lot of it together last night, but I still have a long way to go!

The paint is very nice and the engine looks great from what I can see. I noticed you got the pic thing whooped, your Murray will be one of a kind for sure.:thumbsup:

CarPlayLB

Still using the stock 5" drum for the back...I am not skilled enough to put a disk on it, and I'm hoping that with the front brake I will be OK ...time will tell!

oh yeah, nice color. I especially like how the flakes appear large. reminds me of what you could find in the 70's. The wheel came out awesome, nice and clean. I'm sure if you can install drums, you could fit a disc brake setup. the problems I have found with them is space considerations and finding something I really like that will fit to what I have.

CarPlayLB

I've made a little more progress, I never have a lot of time, so I need to do whatever I can, whenever I can!

I wanted something different for the recoil...would like to have it chromed, but I am broke and I dunno how to assemble one after taking it apart!