OldMiniBikes Build-off 2013

incogrhino

Can i introduce new parts to the build(s) right? As long as the main bodies stay the same. I have a knack for finding stuff that seems to go with what im making at the time. Like if I find different wheels or such. I think I have made up my mind as to the main build. With a couple satellite ones maybe. Just hate running into a wall ya know.

Can i introduce new parts to the build(s) right? As long as the main bodies stay the same. I have a knack for finding stuff that seems to go with what im making at the time. Like if I find different wheels or such. I think I have made up my mind as to the main build. With a couple satellite ones maybe. Just hate running into a wall ya know.
Ya for sure. In the entry photo just post what you have, or plan on using. You have to stick with the same bike, but parts can be gathered and added during the build off. :thumbsup:

wish i had the money to join you guys :sad: it sounds like a lot of fun
you guys have some nice bikes
Hey man, the build off doesn't have to cost alot, lots of guys have made some really great bikes on the cheap. Heck, if you like rat bikes, build one, nothing is cheaper then rust. :thumbsup: