OldMiniBikes Build-off 2013

incogrhino

Oh....my builds are on the WAY cheap. All rat rods. Im not a shiny person. Join in. None of mine should be over I'll say.....um....... like 125$ish. My avatar was a 35$ roller off craigslist. Getting a redo/finish for this. Even my big wtf build will be no $. Basically the theme of my life... ;) :thumbsup:

i'm fairly new here, with limited skills, knowledge, & parts. but really lookin forward to watchin the sparks fly. will all builds be on one thread, or will each builder have his or her own thread. good luck everyone:grind::hammer::hack::weld::thumbsup:

buckeye

Hey Butch, each person has his own thread in a build off subsection. See last years build off. Pretty cool stuff,I'll tell ya.

You better not drop out Buckeye :001_huh:

If you drop out cause of me :blink: I'll drop out, so you can drop back in :clap::clap::clap:

BC DAVE :thumbsup:

buckeye

You don't scare me....much.:laugh:

Hey, I'm just along for the ride and have no expectations of being voted the best.:thumbsup:

i'm fairly new here, with limited skills, knowledge, & parts. but really lookin forward to watchin the sparks fly. will all builds be on one thread, or will each builder have his or her own thread. good luck everyone:grind::hammer::hack::weld::thumbsup:
Each builder will have there own thread in this section. :thumbsup:

Og crap, I'm out, Dave's in.
Guess I can start my Campus today.:laugh:

I was thinking the same thing Buckeye, I think it will be between Dave and Jakedmoe. :thumbsup:

Sign me up Clay :thumbsup:

BC DAVE :thumbsup:
Sounds good Dave, glad to have you on board. I can't wait to see what you enter. :thumbsup:

I'm kinda sad now though. I thought I had a 2nd bike lined up that I could enter in the open class, but the seller won't return my calls or emails anymore. :shrug: :doah: I'm back on the hunt.