OldMiniBikes Build-off 2013

I have no expectations either Buckeye :thumbsup:

I'm just joining the group to enjoy the ride, hang out and be a part of the build-off. There are alot of guys here that can build a bike and that goes without saying . What I think is cool :shrug: just might not be in the eyes of the voters. Thats the beauty of this gig :thumbsup: One has to remember.... that it's about the enjoyment of building a ride and then jumping on it for the first time and firing it up and taking it for a ride and then posting a video of it. it's a rush for sure!

Thats what it's all about..... Hanging out and watching the various builds from other members take shape, building your own ride.... posting about it here on OldMiniBikes and hanging out with your friends :thumbsup:

BC DAVE :thumbsup:

old-timer

Scamming Member

I'm just joining the group to enjoy the ride, hang out and be a part of the build-off. There are alot of guys here that can build a bike and that goes without saying . What I think is cool :shrug: just might not be in the eyes of the voters. Thats the beauty of this gig :thumbsup: One has to remember.... that it's about the enjoyment of building a ride and then jumping on it for the first time and firing it up and taking it for a ride and then posting a video of it. it's a rush for sure!

Thats what it's all about..... Hanging out and watching the various builds from other members take shape, building your own ride.... posting about it here on OldMiniBikes and hanging out with your friends :thumbsup:

Well said Dave :thumbsup:

I am still gathering parts and makeing sketches for my WTF class build , even the had to consult with my little brother an areospace engineer ( good to have a rocket scientist in the family) for a little bit of advice on my design.

So it all started by looking at these cool machines lol

Then I really liked the look of some of these.

So I guess my Build off will be called ;
The Mono Track Mini

Last edited:

Well said Dave :thumbsup: What are you planning to build? I cant wait to get started got the shop all cleaned up and ready to go :thumbsup:

Hey Randy....

What's up :shrug: cool you got your shop all cleaned up :thumbsup: wish I could say the same :doah:

I was going to enter this....

There's LOTS of work that needs to be done to frame :doah: I haven't touched the frame and it's related parts as of yet..... and will post the required OldMiniBikes build off picture in the beginning of the post.... That's if it's O.K. :shrug: with the "Powers to Be" and the members of OldMiniBikes :thumbsup:

Hey Randy....

What's up :shrug: cool you got your shop all cleaned up :thumbsup: wish I could say the same :doah:

I was going to enter this....

There's LOTS of work that needs to be done to frame :doah: I haven't touched the frame and it's related parts as of yet..... and will post the required OldMiniBikes build off picture in the beginning of the post.... That's if it's O.K. :shrug: with the "Powers to Be" and the members of OldMiniBikes :thumbsup:

Sounds good Dave, I can't wait to see you work you magic on this one. :thumbsup:

Next year there should be a "class" for bikes that are basically near done already. But then the focus would be on the details, which after all, are what's important!