OldMiniBikes Build-off support group!! What now?

So now what do I do with any free time for the next six months?!! Catch up on all the lost sleep of nights spent awake debating color schemes.....engine and brake choices....shocks or hard tail....tire sizes?? Frame shape?? To chop or not to chop?? And just plain countless hours lost spent starring at a frame?? LOL I guess I'll just start planning and gathering parts for the next one!! :laugh:

I was thinking exactly your thoughts the last couple of days. I had so much fun with the build off that I am sniffing around for next years lol!

Doc

So now what do I do with any free time for the next six months?!! Catch up on all the lost sleep of nights spent awake debating color schemes.....engine and brake choices....shocks or hard tail....tire sizes?? Frame shape?? To chop or not to chop?? And just plain countless hours lost spent starring at a frame?? LOL I guess I'll just start planning and gathering parts for the next one!! :laugh:
I still need to finish mine from this year, but I do have a few rollers laying around. Just need a plan.... No wait Pat, you need to concentrate on finishing the Broncco FIRST!!!

I'am gonna build a rock crawler . My brother gave me a jeep that I brought home . I'am also selling bikes to finance the build , sold my pit bike yesterday. And I have my BC 1100 on Craig's list now , although no takers so far . I think the price is scarying them away . But I plan on seeing a couple more .

Last edited: