One slick exhaust! anyone ever think to use one?

This is the bike i am building for my kids and its gonna have a side car on it. I just finished the exhaust today and it came out just awsome looking. I bought it off ebay, its for a pit bike but i had to do some cutting and welding to get it to look this good! But has anyone thought abouth using one of these pit bike exhausts on a clone or briggs motor?

Last edited:

JayQuan

I wanted to use a pitbike exhaust on my briggs but the only problem was they were too much $$$ in my opinion to spend on an old minibike. I did however build my own with one of those small engine mufflers you can buy at ace hardware and some tubing for about 10 bucks, but the muffler didnt hold up well to my abuse and the mount ripped off. now im working on a 3 stage 1 pipe into dual pipe exhaust :hack::grind::weld:

now why would that guy go and put a 2 stroke procircuit 304 silencer on his 4 stroke minibike :eek:ut: anyways it looks good, I like the color also:thumbsup:

That Hornet stayed with my Atlas up until about 50mph. His 6.5 tec is stock and that limits him. I am not sure if he liked the pocket disc or not on it. If I remember correctly it wasnt sufficent enough to stop the bike.