Over Head V Taco !

tomsprops

As the SFVISBF toy run was approaching I was still having troble getting my Brigg's 5hp flattie run well if at all. So I switched gears a put in a New 6.5 Clone I had sitting in my shed into the Taco100. I added a AGK throtle kit,header and air filter. The only slow down was the Gas Tank.The tank was to tall and the gas cap was under the top frame rail . So I cut off the top of the tank. then cut the tank bung off of the top of the tank. I then reused the bung on a new top where it was welded off set to the side. Welded a new top on the tank and went riding !

tom great looking taco, i dont care that it is not original if it runs good ,looks good thats what matters who says you can`t teach an old dog new tricks, now the taco is RETRO a little bit of the old with a little new . great jobs this is the 21st century why not bring the old mini`s into it. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

tom great looking taco, i dont care that it is not original if it runs good ,looks good thats what matters who says you can`t teach an old dog new tricks, now the taco is RETRO a little bit of the old with a little new . great jobs this is the 21st century why not bring the old mini`s into it. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
You can bring it into the 21 century by putting a gay marriage sticker on it too but it will still look like ASS! :thumbsup:

Now go stick some spinners on that old hot rod. :eek:ut:

whatta dick !! can`t just be happy for tom and his mini, why knock it . jealous ?:thefinger: not everyone can be perfect. if everyone did the same thing you the same way you would be even more boring.

whatta dick !! can`t just be happy for tom and his mini, why knock it . jealous ?:thefinger: not everyone can be perfect. if everyone did the same thing you the same way you would be even more boring.
I don't think you understand what we are doing here dumb ass, this is between me and Tom so :thefinger:

Want me to pull up some of your threads? You can be quite the opinionated SOB yourself bioch.

yes your correct GTO .i can be opinionated sometimes. i try not to kick someone for there idea`s if you guy`s are busting chops that`s cool .don`t take what i say as mean it is hard to hear the humor of a sentance or the tone of my voice online !! all fun and games guy`s we are men not women we don`t take this shit personal . :thefinger:

yes your correct GTO .i can be opinionated sometimes. i try not to kick someone for there idea`s if you guy`s are busting chops that`s cool .don`t take what i say as mean it is hard to hear the humor of a sentance or the tone of my voice online !! all fun and games guy`s we are men not women we don`t take this shit personal . :thefinger:

OK cool, sorry about the dumbass bioch. :thefinger:

Tom happens to have a lot of original bikes and he has plenty of toys to take for events and he knows better,,,,,,,

I think he rather enjoys his petty little torments.:doah:

But you have to admit a clone looks like ASS in a taco 100!!!! :oops:

tomsprops

I think it's nice of all of us to give GTO a venue to exspress his love of the Male Form ! This alway's gives him an "excuse" ? To search his Gay love site's to share with us! Trust Me ! He knew excactly where to find that last photo !
Besides if he was really serious he would FINISH ! His SuperTrail 100 and take me up on the Race ! :thumbsup:

tomsprops

Besides, I never said this motor was gonna stay in that frame! I still have the nice 5hp to get running better. I also have a Briggs Racing World Formula (19hp stock) waiting for a home ! :eek:ut:

I think it's nice of all of us to give GTO a venue to exspress his love of the Male Form ! This alway's gives him an "excuse" ? To search his Gay love site's to share with us! Trust Me ! He knew excactly where to find that last photo !
Besides if he was really serious he would FINISH ! His SuperTrail 100 and take me up on the Race ! :thumbsup:
Are we going to race Taco's or "props". :thefinger: ROTFLMAO!

kbs8ball

looks like your fat ass squashed another seat !!!! damn man, aparently I need better foam on your seats. im done doing warantee work though. :thefinger:

tomsprops

That's one day of ridding about 10 miles on the Toy Run . I love this seat but your right the foam might be better rated for some one GTO's size vs. a 220lbs man ? See photo above of GTO leaving his Jazzercise class getting ready to go Rollerblading instead of working on his Taco for referance !