Paint Project(almost) Done!

I simi finished up engine mods and a paint job. I think I need to clear coat, and the wheels need to be painted (yellow??), but I'm simi satisfied, I think. I'm just tired of paint for the moment!...:blink: Still got the old 6.5 in it with re-jetted carb and new header from Brad at PMR. Runs real goot and sounds great. :scooter:

joekd

Looks great! If you used rattle cans they should already contain some clear coat but I always put on an extra couple coats to make it easier to clean

I wouldnt go yellow on the wheels but then again I painted my black wheel silver so it shows what my taste is

Yeah that's where I'm building it. I'm disabled and it is easier for me to work on. I'm heading up to my farm in Westover Al. this weekend for a couple of months and have a shop there that is easy to work in. Gotta do what you gotta do!:laugh: joekd, I have some rattle clear I will do soon. I think your right, yellow wheels is to much. I may paint black checkered squares and call it a moto taxi! And it may be blue next week!...:eek:ut: