Photo Gallery

I can't post photos either. I thought I was cut off because I had too many.:laugh: I can't get the other option to work either, that is the upload from computer but sometimes that works.:laugh:

If it's on the OldMiniBikes server I cant access it.
But from the post box (the box I'm typing in now) I can refrence a pic from a website or upload one from the computer.

Interestingly tho I can do a web search for a pic, find one on OldMiniBikes's server and post it here ...

IMG_12661.JPG

You can upload from computer to post......with the forth tab..from left to right is one that looks like a stretched canvas..click that and choose upload from computer...works for me IMG_20160321_143837.jpg

Last edited:
Test 20160727_161157.jpg

I think I figured out how they say to insert photo...go in the respond to thread window..at the top are icons...one resembles a framed picture. ..click on that, and do up load from computer. ..

Karen's newest creation for our trike.

Don't know why the pic is sideways though...:shrug:

Last edited:
That is a really nice seat! That three wheeler was transformed.
Nice ride Robert.
Thank you Tom...Karen does great work :thumbusp: ... and so does Rick, and Mariah, and Randy, and everyone else that stopped by to lend a hand in Windber...this one was truly a community build effort ! (reminds me, I need to update my build thread with the verbiage from the Windber thread..telling how the trike finally came together)

We'll figure this picture thing out...I wonder if the photo gallery database is really being recreated...or if that's just a symptomatic error message we are getting ?