Picked up a 1971 CT70

Runs and drives but no time to work on it or even take pics. Closing on the new house Friday and lots to do to get the new one ready to move in. The old one ready to sell or rent. Even though it is just behind the house I'm in now. I had to hide the new bike from the wife. Picked it up and brought it to my friends house to hide in the basement for now....lol:scooter:

Runs and drives but no time to work on it or even take pics. Closing on the new house Friday and lots to do to get the new one ready to move in. The old one ready to sell or rent. Even though it is just behind the house I'm in now. I had to hide the new bike from the wife. Picked it up and brought it to my friends house to hide in the basement for now....lol:scooter:
You need to sneak it into the basement of the new house and act surprised and outraged that the previous owners left it behind. :laugh:

Most people are eating a lot of macaroni and cheese after buying a new house.

You must have your priorities straight squeezing another mini in there.

The new house does have a garage. Unfortunately,like this house,I won't be able to use it because the wife insists on parking her car in it... But fortunately the house being right behind me and literally 4 houses around the corner(if that makes sense) I am bringing home the bobcat from work and dragging my Carport Workshop over to the new house.:thumbsup: I also plan on putting on the forks on the bobcat and bringing my shed to the new house also even though there already is a shed there... Good thing I built it on a sturdy 2x6 framed 3/4" plywood floor platform.:hammer:

No title on the CT70 but I will try to get my buddy to register this one in NH as well... I need to just put a battery in it and fix the harness... Good thing its a 71 and not as many lights to wire...lol